Chapter 65

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten his room. I got ready to brew some coffee for him and make our lunches.

" Good morning Baby girl," He told me.

"Morning Hondo," I replied to him. Seconds later he walked over to the coffee pot.

After pouring himself a mug started cooking our breakfast over at the stove. He mixes my hot chocolate to give it to me.

Within minutes breakfast is served now. Everyone dished out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and hot chocolate. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team grabs their belongings. Later on, we locked our front door. All of them went to their cars or trucks. Our apartments and house are now left vacant . Everyone heads to work.

A few minutes after that I went to my morning class. My classmate and I sat down at our workstation talking to each other. Our classroom is full soon that morning. Attendance is taken by the teacher. Classwork is explained and handed out. We worked on it together.

Meanwhile back over at headquarters the team is in the briefing room. They are getting their assignments for that missions. As the team talks it over with each other. Each of them looked over to my spot. They missed me being there at work.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys were all in the regular places. Conversations are going on between them. Jokes are cracked and laughter is loud. Luca pulls into their crime scene. Our boss is running things from the base. They pulled into the mission. Minutes after that they are in formation. Three went right and the rest head left. All criminals are in custody.

Seconds after class I drove from school. The car is parked in our garage at headquarters for work. I walked inside to put my bag into the locker. I walked to the locker room to put away my stuff. My walk to Commander Hicks' office didn't take long.

"Thank you Hicks for the flowers," I told him.

"You're welcome T. Hondo is like family to me so you are too," he replied to me.

Black Betty is now full of extremely sweaty and tired cops. It is parked in front of the building. They took their quick showers. A short debrief is made. My family like usual rushed me with hugs.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in their assigned seats at the tables. Mikey and I are sitting on the couch using our coffee table for the food. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I quickly walked over to our offices in the building. Our uniforms knew that something is wrong. Seconds later I found the only desk with someone behind it. Captain America stops working when he sees me.

Within minutes he gave me a massage. I signed Levi. Graceland likes to call my twin Levi because he got a truck full of jeans. As Luca stops to see his roommate. I went to him for a hug and stayed in his arms.

The three of us head to the kitchen.

" Just sit down over there with her. I am going to make some hot chocolate," he told his roommate.

" Okay, I will ," Luca replied.

It's feels likes hours had passed.

I am still buried in Luca's chest. My hot chocolate is piping in a SWAT. Captain America places the mug in front of me. Sis come on let me see your face. Minutes after that I peeked from Luca's SWAT shirt.

The team changes their clothes in our locker room. Everyone else grabs their belongings. A good percentage of them exchanged goodbyes to each other. Luca is the only one to stay quiet. They talked for an extra five minutes. Our headquarters and parking lot is now a ghost town.

Hondo, like usual, drove us home. We put down our stuff by the door. I took a quick bath to change. Meanwhile with Daddy in our kitchen cooking our dinner at the stove. He took out the place settings to put them on the counter. Seconds later I set our kitchen table.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats. Our drinks are juice for the kids and some beers for us. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Our sisters and girls cleared the tables. I wiped down every surface with a rag. Annie unpacked the dishwasher. The guys washed the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to his room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy.

" Goodnight guys," I told them.

" Night sis," they replied giving me kisses.

One last stop to Luca's bathroom. I jumped into bed. Counting sunglasses time begins right now. Seconds later I curled up into a small ball. I stay like that for a long time.

Luca follows him. As Captain America took his bath to change. They wrapped his injured torso together. I am pretty sure she felt the same way for you. Both of them went into the family room again.

I think that Dreamer is swirling. We need to tell Hondo. Don't worry I will tell them tomorrow on the way to the mission.

"Do you still have your old Long Beach stuff," Luca asked.

" Yes I do," his roommate answers walking away.

Captain America came into the room again with one of his old uniform shirts and my Simba in his hand.

As Luca changes his clothes that night. Seconds later he coaxes me out of my ball. I changed into the LBPD shirt in his hand. Simba is in my hand now. My brother wraps his arms around me .

Meanwhile the team is still up watching tv. Laughter is slowly dying down now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team heads to their rooms. Everyone joins us soon in dreamland that night.