Chapter 2: Tech Tuesday

PS: Throughout the last chapter I referred to Hondo as my dad. Now it's strictly Hondo. He will still call me BabyGirl. As for his Mom will still remain as Mama H. Tan and Sebastian are played by David Bradley Lim. Sebastian is his character in Quantico.

I woke up the next morning to get ready for work. Later on, I went into the kitchen to brew some coffee for him to drink, make us lunch for that day, and cook breakfast for us to eat. Hondo walks in next greeting " Good morning Babygirl." I replied "Morning".

Our houses and apartments are now alive and noisy. Back home at Graceland, my real dad is brewing some coffee for them to drink. Nat walks in next greeting "Good morning dad," she told him. "Morning Hija," he replied. She took out a glass for herself and the mugs.

George and mom are also cooking breakfast at their stoves. As for Nat took out the remaining place settings to put them on the island. The team sets our kitchen tables. Mikey grabs a water bottle then head upstairs. He took a quick shower to get ready. Later on, he greets everyone else while giving our sister her kiss.

Breakfast is promptly served at 8:00 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat down in their assigned seats at the table. Mikey came a little close to sit at the island. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team grabbed their belongings while exchanging goodbyes to each other. Later on, they locked the front doors. All of them head to the cars and trucks. Our driveways and houses are now left vacant. My family heads to their missions.

Hondo pulls into our parking lot at the LAPD. Both of us walked into the building together. The first person we see is Captain Cortez. " Good morning Captain Cortez, I am Tia," I told her. "Nice to meet you, Tia," she answered.

Within minutes after that, the team arrives one by one. "You're here today T," they exclaimed giving me a bear hug. It's my day off from school. Of course, I gave all of them a hug back. They head to the locker room to change then the briefing room to get ready for work.

I stood in the corner of the room taking in the topic that they are talking about. The only thoughts that are going  through my head is  this makes me feel like I am at Graceland. Deke realizes that I am standing that looking at them. He calls my attention Earth to Tia. Luca tries next waving his hand in front of my face.

Oh, Hey Peanut Gallery," I replied to them. This is why I left the field work to you guys. I will stay here and help Captain Cortez with whatever she needs help on. Remember my class with you later Tan. Yeah, I will do it when we get back from our call.

They head to Black Betty for work. Of course, the usual four are in the back. Luca and Tan are in the front seat. Since when are you giving lessons. I am just trying to bond with her. Also, she needs to know how SWAT works.

Graceland was always easier because she began right out of the academy. "Captain, what are your plans for today?" I asked. " I am here all day doing paperwork. You can help me," she answered. Sounds like a plan Captain.

 Sounds like a plan Captain