Chapter 21: Sauce Night Prep

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten his room. Hondo woke up to get ready for work. Later on, he is making breakfast over at the stove. Coffee like usual is smelling up the kitchen.

" Good morning Baby girl," he told me.

" Morning Hondo," I replied to him.

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. I put together our lunches in bags with our names on it. My hot chocolate is mixed and handed to me. This is copied also by the other teammates. Minutes after that our meals are ready to eat.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating, we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team grabbed their belongings that morning. Later on, we locked our front doors. All of us went to our cars and trucks. Our apartments and houses are now left vacant. We head to our missions that morning.

An hour passed so uber arrives to pick me up for school. I reach there and walk in with my classmate. Both of us sat in our seating. The rest of our came in after us. Attendance is taken by our teacher.

Meanwhile back over at headquarters the team is in the briefing room. Greetings are exchanged between them. At least one of them look at my empty corner. They are getting their assignments for that missions. Each of them are talking it over.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys were all in the regular places. Chris and Street are sitting opposite each other. Everything slowly stops around them like it's just them in the back of Black Betty. Luca sees them from the mirror in front.

With Captain Cortez is running things from the base. They pulled into the mission. Minutes after that they are in formation. Three went right and the rest head left. All criminals are in custody.

Once the class is finished I jumped into an Uber. I handed the address to my driver. Minutes after that I arrived at headquarters. I walked into the building. Everyone is scattered around with each other.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. Everyone took out our food to eat. The team sat down around the table with each other. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we threw away all the trash in the bins.

Peggy and I stayed in the kitchen girl chatting with each other. The blushing and stolen glances between each other told me everything. Captain America joins us again. We shared a quick glance with each other then looked at him. Girls you are scaring me.

Let's find somewhere else now. I know what you're thinking Jim. They head to the closest elevator and stopped it. Can't wait I need to get in you now. Relief hits him right now. As for Peggy begins to moan as he fills her from behind. We just claimed this elevator as ours from this day.

Once he softens both of them gets dressed. I am in the kitchen doing my homework. Seconds later took a short break to have a snack and text my mom.

Texting

Mom: Hey mija

Cuddly: Hey mom

Mom: How are you?

Cuddly: good and you

Mom: fine thanks

Cuddly: I've been craving sauce lately. Can you make some for Sunday please?

Mom: okay

Cuddly: We are going to Deke's on Sunday

Mom: sounds fun

Cuddly: team bonding time

Mom: please tell them I send my regards.

Cuddly: bye

Mom: see you on Sunday Mija

End of texting

I continued on my homework. My siblings walked in together. By the way good job with writing Dreamer. My mom says hi and can't wait for Sunday.

Seconds later I am in the locker room getting my bag. Everyone else did the same thing. We exchanged our goodbyes to each other. Luca and Captain America didn't say anything. All of us talked for a least five minutes. Our headquarters and parking lot is a ghost town.

Hondo like always drove us home. We put our stuff down by the door. I went to take a quick bath. Meanwhile with Hondo cooking our dinner in the kitchen. He took out the place settings to leave it on the counter. Seconds later I set our kitchen table.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team and their families sat at the kitchen tables. Beers are our drinks and juice for the kids. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Our girls cleared the tables and wiped down every surface with a rag. I unpacked the dishwasher. Luca washed the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. Our kitchens are now clean.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to my room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Minutes after that I am on the couch again.

Both of us watched a good number of shows together. He got up to get himself a drink.

"Night Hondo," I told him.

"Good night Baby girl," he replied leaving a kiss on my cheek.

Seconds later I walked over to my room for bed. My family is still up watching tv. Hondo discards his bottle. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. Everyone else joins me in dreamland that night.