Chapter 94: Roof

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten his room. I woke up to get ready. My brother and dad take a couple more seconds to move around. Kitchen bound for me. Minutes after that I made breakfast for us to eat. Coffee is brewing on the counter.

"Good morning Grandbaby," she greeted.

" Morning Grandma," I replied to her.

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. I put together a lunch with my name on it. As my hot chocolate is waiting for me on the island. This is copied by our teammates. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

The team grabbed their belongings that morning. Later on, we locked our front doors. All of them went to our cars and trucks. Our apartments and houses are now left vacant. We head to our missions that morning.

Hondo pulled into parking spot. We went inside the building together. My dad took my bag to put it away. I took the lunches. Minutes after that I am in our kitchen to put them in the fridge. He went to get ready for the day ahead of him.

Meanwhile I am looking for Jessie. She is found in her office. I will be using your office with my tablet, and I need someone to eat lunch with later. Okay T, meet me in here.

The team arrives one by one. Of course, they also head to get changed.

"Good morning team," Luca told them.

" Morning guys and Chris," they replied.

They gave Chris kisses on her cheek.

Within seconds all of them head to the briefing room. They are talking about their mission. Assignments are handed out that morning. Conversations are the work schedule.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys were all in the regular places. As for Rocky is filling in that day. Seconds later they caught the team up with the drama. As Chris found this out she knew why her boyfriend stuff was in our family room. Luca pulls into their crime scene.

Seconds later Captain Cortez is working. Greetings are exchanged between them. Commander Hicks joins us them. He grabs both the tablet and com. As I am working from the new command center.

Black Betty is full of cops that are tired. It is parked in front of the building. They took their quick showers. A short debrief is made. Seconds later Peggy brought my bag of lunch for me.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. Everyone took out our food from the fridge. Conversations are going on throughout the group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we threw away all the trash in the bins.

I went to our roof for air. Footsteps are heard soon as the heavy door is shut. It is Erica standing next to me. She notices this change in me as she hands me her phone. Once it's in my hand type Luca's name and number.

You want Luca. She sends him a message then saves his number to her contacts. My brother joins us. I jumped into his arms as he picked me up. T!!! As I held on tightly to him.

He turns to Erica. My hands are full.

"Can you open the door? He asked.

"Sure Luca," she piped.

All of us went into the building.

Our teams paused what they are doing when they saw us walking towards them.

" Where's Dreamer," Peggy asked worried.

"Right here, " Luca replied.

They agreed silently with each other. Everyone else threw their attention to Captain America. She wouldn't want me around her.

I will tell you what happened later Chris. Luca needs some help with your sister now.

" Go I will talk to you later," Peggy told her friend.

" Okay see you then," Erica replied.

She followed behind us. Luca, why is Street so closed off with her. Oh, you will find out soon enough.

Captain Cortez allows her to use her office. Watch her Erica when I am gone. He gets my hoodie from the locker room and pours hot chocolate into a travel mug. When Luca returns, I take my hoodie to put it over what I am wearing. I take the travel mug next to drink it. Erica is handed it when I am finished.

"Why does this hoodie smell like a guy?" She asked.

"Johnny gave it to her after she was drugged," Luca replied.

I cuddled into my brother's side. She is out like a light. For the moment I will stay here with her. Before leaving the office with my travel mug.

"How many brothers does she have?" She asked curiously.

"6. You know 4 of us already. The other two are : Johnny and Mike from Graceland," Luca replied.

Seconds later Erica finds my sister. Erica catches her about what happened on the roof earlier. It's my duty to her to tell you that she had a pacemaker put in before she ever thought about transferring from the FBI. Your sister is an FBI agent. As Luca is trying to make her one of us.

Luca notices that I am starting to sweat. He manages to take off my hoodie to cool me down. This makes me stir a little bit and wake up. It's almost time to go home.

" Where's Erica," I asked, noticing that she wasn't in the room anymore.

" She went to talk with Chris," My brother replied.

Everyone grabbed their belongings. We exchanged our goodbyes to each other. I sent a dirty look to the Delinquent. Hybrid Mike were the only ones that didn't say anything, Later on, we talked for an extra five minutes. Our headquarters and parking lot is now a ghost town.

I drove to grandma's that afternoon. We put down our stuff by the front door. I went to take a quick bath to change. Meanwhile with Daddy in our kitchen cooking at the stove. He took out the place settings to put them on the counter. Seconds later I set our kitchen table.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. Our usual drinks were beers for the grown ups and juice for the kids. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Our sisters and girls cleared the tables. I wiped down every surface with a rag. Annie unpacked the dishwasher. The guys washed the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to his room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy.

" Goodnight Grandma," I told her.

"Night Grandma," she answers with a kiss.

There's a short bathroom break. I jumped to my bed. Pedro is already in my arms. Counting sunglasses time begins right now. Minutes after that I am fast asleep.

Meanwhile the team is still up watching tv. As laughter is slowly dying down now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team heads to their rooms. Everyone joins us soon in dreamland that night.