Chapter Two

I arrived at the mansion very early today because I was having classes later in the afternoon and so I decided to drop in early to do my share of work and leave on time. I walked into the kitchen to find Mrs. Abigail working on their breakfast and I gave her a hug from behind as I greeted her.

She was another motherly figure I had here apart from Mrs. Coker. Despite her tough and soft duality, like everyone else I was able to charm my way into her heart. What can I say, I’m irresistible like that.

I left her in the kitchen petting my hand close to my chest after she had spanked it when I tried to take some of the fried yam chips that she freshly brought out from the pan.

I bumped into Bisola in the corridor as I headed to the supply closet.

“Babes, how far? “She greeted. “You’re early, today”

“Good morning” I replied “I’m having a class later today, that’s why”

“Oh, okay” she said before pulling me closer to her like she was about to tell me a secret. “Yesterday, small oga (Yinka) brought one girl home last night and I think she is still around”

“Seriously?” I asked curiously.

“I swear” she made a hand motion that started with pointing finger moving from her lip area and ended with her pointing towards the ceiling.

I made a disgusted face. “Does his parents know about it?”

“I don’t think so but he no also sneak the babe into the house. They both walked boldly into his room yesterday” she replied. “Why do you keep squeezing your face like that?”

“I don’t know, maybe because it’s disgusting” I replied as a matter of fact.

“What’s ‘digusting’ now? As if you’re not dreaming about him doing half of the things he did to the girl upstairs” she said with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

“Eww, no” I replied firmly

“Ehn, that’s what you’d be saying now ooo…” she drifted off with a weird smile on her face.

I shot a glare in her direction which she laughed at and waved off before leaving me standing in the hallway. I chuckled a little when she disappeared from my view before continuing my journey to the supply room.   

Bisola was dark skinned like me, maybe a tad bit darker, very beautiful, and short heighted. Bisola was what you would call thick due to her big backside and thick thighs. Although her chest didn't subscribe to such thickness.

She had a round face with puffy cheeks ingrained with cute dimples that were always on display due to her constant laughing. I had never seen a more cheerful person than Bisola, she was either laughing or cracking one joke or the other.

As I approached Yinka's room, I said a silent prayer in my head because I didn’t want to see or walk into anything that I would so wish to be wiped away from my brain. I placed a couple of fairly loud knocks on the door and awaited response before entering the room.

True to Bisola’s words, there was indeed a girl who was fully dressed in an orange flowery jumper thankfully. She was sprawled out on Yinka’s bed with her red colored box braids scattered around her like fiery flames against her light skin color.

What a bold hair color choice. I thought

“Good Morning” I muttered to her.

She glanced at me for a few seconds and then looked away like I wasn’t worth her attention. I internally gritted my teeth.