Appreciation Chapter

Yup, it's that time of the book. (Tbh, it's been long overdue)

What's good, my lovelies? If you've read any of my previous books, this wouldn't come as a surprise to you. In my first book, I had one of these appreciation chapters and decided it would be something I'd do for as long as I write on here.

Anyways, for those of you who have no idea what I'm going on about. Well, I like to take out a chapter to thank all my loyal and active readers and also, do a few shoutouts. So here we go.

My lovelies, I'm so grateful for you guys. You can't even imagine. Thank you all so much for your support, kind words and patience with me; I feel like, God blessed me with y'all. I'm really appreciative of each and every one of y'all.

I'm just going to give a few shoutouts to my most active readers whose comments give me so much joy. Y'all literally be the first to vote on every update and this is my way of saying I see you and appreciate you.

Flourishwrites 

Brendy003

LazilaV

friskriel

Enampa

NanayaaAfriyie2

evaamunyela

mehmadison

HauwaJay

alvaral100

KundaiMunzeiwa

Wuraola44

_Delicateee_

If I didn't shout you out, it doesn't mean I don't care about you. I very much do. These guys are just the most active readers I've noticed. Regardless, I love you all so much and I'm very grateful.

Thanks for coming this far with me in this book and I hope you keep enjoying the book as it progresses.

Have a nice day/night.

Love, 
Zeemzie.