To Fire the World Must Fall

Warning Spoilers of Blood of Olympus,all rights belong to Rick Riordan the creator of the greatest fandom ever made.

The war with Gaea was finally here,hundreds of demigods,both Greek and Roman already lay dead,all because of the dirt bag. She was awake,it had only taken some blood from Annabeth and Percy and now you couldn't believe she was awake.
Thanks to Nico,Coach Hedge and Reyna,Greeks and Romans were finally fighting alongside each other.

You had lost sight of Leo in the crowd.You hadn't seen him since you,the seven and the Greek/Roman gods battled the Giants."Leo!" You tried calling out to him with no such luck,the only thing you could do was pray to all the gods of Olympus that he was safe.Trees fell,the ground split because of earthquakes,soil as big as waves and even quick sands Gaea was trying to kill each and every demigod.Demigods and even monsters were beginning to sink and disappear into the ground,you were so worried about the others that you didn't even notice that you were beginning to sink too.

You struggled and struggled but it was no use,the more you moved the faster you sank.You were about to give up all hope until your knight in not so shining armor came to save you."You okay (y/n)?" Leo asked worried,you nodded but frowned at the other campers,"what are we going to do,their all going to die if we don't do something" you shouted."The whole earth is my body" Gaia boomed "How would you fight the goddess of-"
She was interrupted by Festus's claw,"Wait to go Festus" Leo cried in delight and caws about to climb on the dragon's back when you stopped him,"I'm coming with you" you advised,"I could be part of the prophecy too,me and Jason make up a Hades of a storm" you say.To say Leo was worried about you was an understatement,he loved you too much to see you get hurt but he knew that there was no telling you no."Fine but be carful" he says and helps you climb on Festus's back."Piper!Jason!,you coming,the fight is up here!"
*************************
As soon as Gaea wasn't on the ground everything went back to normal,earthquakes stopped and demigods thankfully stopped sinking.As you kept summoning water at the dirt bag,Leo yelled insults at her like "dirt face',every part of her body,water managed to touch,her body would turn into watery soil and melt but unfortunately it would grow back.

Jason used lighting at her at the same time Piper was charm speaking her to sleep,good new it was working,Gaea was as limp as a rag doll bad news Jason was about to be too,"Leo come on,my charm speak won't-"

Leo cut her off,"I know,I'll destroy Gaea,don't worry but you guys need to leave"
You shook your head no way am I leaving you to be killed,Leo I won't let you do this,your repair boy turned towards you,looking at you with his brown eyes that made you fall in love with him in the first place."Don't worry,Leo Valdez always has a plan,don't worry about me,I promise I'd be
Okay" he promised,still you shook your head,tears already falling down your cheeks,"Leo please don't do this,you can't do this to me,I love you,I don't want you to die"

Slowly,slowly Gaea was waking up,you didn't have much time left."I'm sorry (y/n),I love you so much but it's in the prophecy 'to storm or fire the world must fall',don't cry,no matter what happens,you need to trust me,I will come back for you,I love you and I'm sorry" those were the last words Leo said before he pushed you off of the dragons back and into Jason's arms,he couldn't hold you for long.
You screamed and cried,sobbed and yelled but it was no use,the three of you fell,Leo's name on your lips and the only thought coming to mind as the explosion turned the entire sky gold was that Your repair boy was gone.

A/N-That was so difficult to write about poor Leo,sorry about any feels I may have caused you readers but don't worry there will be a part 2 of this,until next time!