Its all my fault

For my reader carsen_elizibeth hope you enjoy it

You woke up in the middle of the night and looked for Leo since he wasn't in bed. You checked everywhere...your cabin, the lake, the big house, the stables......finally it occured to you that he must be in his own cabin,bunker 9. Though the reason why, you didn't know. You quietly opened the door,afriad to wake the others and went to their work area. That's when you heard someone sobbing. The closer you got to Leo's room the higher the sobs grew.

"Leo" you called out "Are you in here?" You faintly heard a yes. You walked to were you heard the small voice and saw a devastating sight. Leo was the one sobbing,while little tear drops fell from his sweet brown eyes,"Whats wrong?" You asked while sitting next to him "Its all my fault (y/n),I-I killed her" he stuttered. You were beyond confused "What's your fault Leo. You know you can talk to me" you hated seeing him like this. You'd never seen your repair look this broken before. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down but failing.

"I had a nightmare about when I was eight" you nodded,encouraging him to talk "When I was eight,I used to help my mom work. I remember handing her tools and help give her ideas,by the end of the day we had finished. We were about to go home when my mom forgot something and had to go back inside to get it. That's the first time I saw Gaea" he admits as you gasp and Leo continued "She had her eyes closed and she was talking without moving her mouth,I was horrified. My mother was locked in the mechanic shop. I tried to protect us both by using my fire ability,B-but I lost control and set fire to it,my mother couldn't get out. She died in the fire I-I killed her" by now poor Leo was sobbing harder then before. You immediately hugged "Oh Leo I'm so sorry. It wasn't your fault so don't you say it,you were trying to protect her,if anyone is to blame it should be Gaea" you gave him a quick peck on the lips.

You didn't care that Leo is crying (even though in the morning he won't admit it) you loved him and you swore that Gaea would pay for taking so many innocent lives one of them include Leo's mother,he had lost her at a very young age,he was put in so many foster cares.

As you both as in bed again Leo grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him "You know I love you right?" He asked you nodded "I love you too Repair boy" he immediately pulled you in for a kiss to which you gladly kissed back.

After a while you pulled away and looked at the time 3:00a.m "Come on Leo,I'm tired" he nodded "good night (y/n) or good morning" you chuckled lightly after a few minutes you shake Leo a little by the shoulders "Hey Leo?"

"Hmm?" He answered almost asleep "Its not your fault okay? It's the dirts bag's fault" Leo smiled,nodded and kissed your head "Okay (y/n)I love you"
"Me too" you replied and that night (or morning) Leo both didn't have any nightmare thanks to his knight in shining armor which turned out to be you. Fighting his monstrous nightmares and protecting him as he slept.

Not my best chapter

What did you think of poor Leo?