Amnesia

Darkness........that's all you saw,just one big blob of black,You didn't know what happened or who you were all you remebered was a boy with curly brown hair and big brown eyes,you felt like you knew him but at the same time you didn't.

You opened your eyes to find yourself in some sort of small hospital and the boy you had saw was holding your hand,as soon as he felt something move Leo opened his eyes prepared to fight any monster or Roman in order to protect the one he loves but only saw you."(Y/n)!" Leo went and hugged you great relief washed upon him "I'm so happy,you're finally awake" you were beyond confused "Who's (y/n)?,Where am I? And who are you?"

Leo's relief immediately vanished he felt as if his world crashed on top of him,"so you don't remember anything?" He asked you shook your head as soon as Chiron heard that you were awake he immediately went to the infermiry since you were like a daughter to him.

You screamed as a half horse half human entered the infermiry,Chiron looked at Leo who was trying to blink back the tears which welded up in his eyes "She dosen't remember anything".

After you got over that you're a demigod and greek gods and monsters exist.....Again

Leo began to tell you things about yourself that you were a daughter of Poseidon and part of the prophecy of 8,he told you the story of how you met and that you were the most beautiful girl he ever seen (You blushed at that)....

"Leo what happened?,how did I lose my memory? you asked curious,he took a deep breath and started "We were on a date when all of a sudden we heard a growl,we saw about three hellhounds making there way towards us,I don't even know how they got inside,we managed to kill two of them but the last one was nowhere to be seen,it was hiding,preparing to attack,I didn't see it until it was too late,the hellhound was going to attack me but at the last second you pushed me out of the way and you took my place instead,I remember you passing out you have no idea how worried I was,three weeks later and we're here"

You couldn't believe it,after three whole weeks he sat by you,you immediately hugged him "Thank you for staying by me" you whispered he looked at you and began to lean in you leaned too,and before you knew it you felt his soft and warm lips on yours,immediately memories of you young,your school Camp.....and most importantly You and Leo invaded your mind.

You pulled away first and smiled "Leo,I remember" Leo by now was over the moon "You do?" "Yes",he picked you up and twirled you around "I couldn't be more happy (y/n) I missed you" he admitted

"Well I was right,its true" Leo said after an akward silence "What's true?" You asked confused,he smiled "A true love's kiss can break any spell" you blushed "I love you Leo" "I love you to-" you didn't wait for him to finish before you pulled him in a kiss,oh how you missed those sparks when his lips touched yours and you knew that you had completly fallen for the son of Hepheastus.