Never prank the Athena Cabin

Thanks to Jean Stacy Wants Cookie Butter,Hope you like it

"So you know what you have to do? You asked Leo who was wearing a spiderman costume,he nodded,"I'll just produce web from the new device I built

,make sound affects,show holograms and scare the Hades out of them" Leo smirked and put the mask on,"carful Repair boy,the Athena cabin can be pretty deadly" you advised,he shrugged,"nothing could kill the amazing Leo Valdez" he said with that,Leo ran towards the cabin.

The plan was simple,it was night time so he won't be seen too much,Leo would open the Cabin door and place the speakers which made the sound of spiders crawling,when the campers hear the sound they'll wake up,that's when Leo would activate the spider holograms,they start screaming thier head off,Leo would start producing the cob webs from his latest device on the Athena kids and last but most definately not least,Leo would run for his life.

Good news the plan worked,bad news the plan worked,right after Leo had done the plan and figured out that it was a prank,they were beyond furious,the angry campers grabbed their weapons which consisted of swords,daggers,spear,bows and arrows.......and Leo ran as if his life depended on it,which it did.

Leo was suddenly surrounded,he didn't have anywhere to go,that is until a wave washed on shore and drenched all of them except Leo in water,you quickly grabbed his hand and ran away before the wave cleared.

"You saved my life once again water girl" Leo said as you stopped running and he went to change hos clothes,"yeah,someone needs to keep you and that crazy brain of yours out of trouble" you advised,

"Well me and my crazy brain like getting in trouble and being saved by our beautiful girl" Leo smiled while you blush,"I love you Fire boy"

"And I love you (y/n)"

You both leaned in until both of your lips met while the Athena campers were still searching for the missing spiderman.

A/N-to all those who requested an idea,sorry its taking so long,my little sister is going to have an operation,but don't worry I'll update as soon as I can.