I hate being sick

Achoo!!

"I hate being sick" you mumbled while blowing your nose in a tissue. You were currently in your cabin with Leo. It was all his fault for getting the flu. The son of Hephaestus simply insisted that you two had to kiss in the rain and now you know what the effects were. "How do you feel (y/n)?" Leo asked handing you a cold rag to put on your forehead.

You flinched from the sudden coldness "I feel cold and useless" you replied. You were useless because while campers are preparing the war of Gaia you were in bed. "You're not useless (y/n),you're just sick" Leo tried to make you feel better, so he kissed you but you quickly pulled away "Leo I'm sick,you can't afford getting sick"

Leo thought for a minute "well it's true that I'm the best mechanic but if I get sick I would be with you more" so he laid on the bed next to you and patted his chest "You said you were cold so come near uncle Leo so he'll warm you up" he smirked. You blushed but simply nodded and placed your head on his chest. You sighed in happiness as warmth immediately over came your body. "I love you my personal radiator " you said as you closed your eyes. Leo chuckles "I love you too (y/n) forever and always" with that you closed your eyes and fell asleep hoping that tomorrow you'd feel better.