Quest part 4

Leo turned pale ofcourse how could he forget,but as the cyclopes was laughing he took that as a distraction,grabbed your arm and continued running to get on the Argo II,when Polyphemus realised this he took of running after them he hadn't eaten a decent meal since he ate his own sheep,as you were about to climb the ladder of the Argo II Polyphemus grabbed your waist (He was the same size as the Polyphemus of Percy Jackson SoM) "Let go of me you smelly idiot" you shouted he was about to eat you when he screamed you looked down to see a sword in the cyclop's foot and next to it was Leo.

Polyphemus was in so much pain that he forgot all about his meal and slammed you in a wall,everything became blurry and black dots appeared on your vision and before you knew it,everything became dark and darkness took over.

Leo paniked,the moment he saw you unconscious he didn't know what to do,he immediately ran to your side and tried shaking you awake,"Come on (y/n),you can't leave me,not like this" he muttered to your sleeping form tears made thier way to his eyes as he checked your pulse,you were still alive but hanging by a thread.

The cyclopes started screaming once again,for a second Leo forgot he was there,the son of Hepheastus stood in front of you shielding and protecting you from the viscious monster,he wished Hazel was here so she could form the mist or Annabeth with her smarts she would have come up with a plan even Percy,Jason,Frank or Piper with their water,lightning,shapeshifting and charmspeak,then he suddenly thought of a plan he flamed up and set a tree on fire,since trees are basiclly wood there very flammable,the cyclopes would be so worried for his island/home he would forget all about them and thats what happened.

As Polyphemus so his island in flames his first instinct was to try and put out the fire,as Leo saw this he immediately picked you up,carrying you bridal style on the Argo II,as Leo started up the ship and were a safe distance,Leo looked at Circe's island and saw that the cyclopes had managed to stop the fire.

Leo's worries turned back on you,you suddednly have turned very pale,repair boy rummaged through his tool belt until he finally found a piece of ambrosia,he fed it to you and watched as a little bit of colour came back to your face,Leo was trying to get to camp as fast as he can,'this is all my fault' he thought 'If I had watched her a little bit more she wouldn't be in this mess'.

Finally Leo arrived at camp he picked you up and as fast as he can got you to the infermiry,the Apollo campers/healers put you on bed and started inspecting you meanwhile Leo was trying the best he can not to let the tears in his eyes loose,he saw the bruses and cuts you had from your quest,eventually he stayed there until,Will Solace asked him to wait outside,minutes felt like hours and hours felt like days for the poor repair boy,finally after the long wait Will got out to tell Leo the news.

"Well Leo,theres good news and bad news,which one do you want to hear first" the son of Apollo asked "The good news" Leo replied immediately "The good news is that she's alive just unconscious","Thats great" Leo jumped "when is she going to wake up?","Well thats the bad news,due to the hit she suffered,(y/n)'s suffering a head concussion because of this she might stay unconscious for a while".

Leo felt like his heart was pulled out,crushed and stepped on by Polyphemus,"Can I see her?" He asked Will nodded,as soon as repair boy walked in,he couldn't help it the tears he'd been holding so long let loos,he immediately went next to you and took your hand,while Will had left to let Leo have a private moment,"Come on (y/n) you can do this" the repair boy noted "You're strong and can beat this,meanwhile I'll be here waiting for you to open those big,beautiful eyes,I love you (y/n)" he said while kissing your head then each one of your fingers,"I love you,and don't you forget it" he whispered

-5 days later-

You woke up with a huge headache,as you opened your eyes you realized that you were back at camp and felt that someone was holding your hand,you turned to look at your sweet repair boy,"Leo" you whispered your throat still soar

He then opened his eyes and what a great sight it was,you were finally awake,"(y/n)!!!!" He exclaimed while hugging/tackiling you,"Oh my gods,I missed you so much,I missed your eyes and your voice,(y/n) you had not idea how worried I was,I love you so much,don't ever do that to me again" when flame boy finally finished you kissed him,oh how good it felt to finally feel his soft and gentle lips,you then pulled away,"Leo what happened exactly?" You asked "Well after Polyphemus threw you,you hit your head and suffered from a head concussion,you've been unconscious for 5 days","5days!!" You exclaimed,he nodded.

he then told you the whole story how he escaped the monster.

Since Leo's been awake,you'd gotten a better view of him,he looked diffrent,Leo was defenitely skinnier like he hadn't been eating and had dark bags under his eyes,surely he hasn't been sleeping much either,"Leo what happened to you?" You asked worried,"I-I didn't want to leave your side so sometimes the Apollo campers would give me something to eat and I didn't get much sleep with all the dreams of Polyphemus hurting you" he said,

You were speechless,repair did this because he was worried,"Oh my gods Leo" you said while hugging him "I am so sorry this is all my fault,we didn't even get the stupid fleece" you admitted "(y/n),this isn't your fault and about the fleece you don't need to worry,when Polyphemus wax trying to put out the fire,he dropped the fleece,so the quest was a success","I don't know what I'll do without you flame boy!" You exclaimed "I don't know what I'll do without your sense of humour,without your bravery,your foolishness,your deep brown eyes,I love you so much Leo" you said "And I love you (y/n)" he replied "I missed you,I missed your smile,your eyes,the way you make me feel better,and the way your lips feel" and with that he kissed you passionately,you missed your repair boy and was glad that the quest was finally over so you could be with Leo,the guy who made your life complete.

Hey guys did you like it

What did you think of this?

Comment!!!