Happy Birthday!

It was your birthday. Most people are happy about birthdays, unfortunately you're not one of them. It just reminded you of when your (g/p) left you and your (m/p) now that you knew why he/she left you understood a few things but it still didn't change the fact that your godly parent wasn't there for you when you needed him/her. You had told Leo not to make a big deal about this but apparently that wasn't the plan. Leo had spent the entire week organizing you a birthday party with a birthday present made by himself he had invited all the campers even the Ares cabin. Fire boy knew that you'd be angry with him for doing this but if it's one thing you were supposed to learn it was never trust a repair boy.

"Come on (y/n)" Leo practically begged you to come inside the Hephaestus cabin. You didn't know why he was acting like this but you were suspicious because you hadn't seen another camper outside all day. As soon as you went inside the dark cabin the lights turned on and everyone jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You were happy and angry at the same time. Happy because you didn't know Leo cared this much for you and angry because he didn't listen to you but you decided to be happy. You danced,sang and blew the candles of your birthday cake everyone started to leave and you thought that it was over until Leo grabbed your hand and whispered in your ear "I saved the best for last meet me by the beach" (He always says to meet by the beach because its the first time you two kissed there) So being the curious girl you are you went and you saw your boyfriend with a gift wrapped box in his hand.

"Here" he said "I made this for you" you unwrapped the box there was the most beautiful necklace you ever saw it was made in your (g/p) symbol "Leo did you make this?" you asked he nodded "I love it thank you"you said as you hugged him and gave him a quick peck on the lips, this by far was the best birthday ever and you vowed that you'll never hate this day ever again.