Forbidden Love 2

Thanks to Mortalsword. Hope you enjoy it!

To be honest. All that forbidden love thing in fairytales always managed to make you vomit. Love at first sight wasn't real. At least that was what you thought before you met him. Leo Valdez.

The moment you met him you knew that he would be trouble. He was Greek, the son of Hephaestus whilst you were Roman the daughter of (g/p). If there was anything that Octavian had taught you was to never trust a Greek but who ever listens to that teddy bear murderer anyway?

You couldn't help but feel a connection to the bad boy supreme. He understood you in a way nobody else did. You and him both got along like you two had been best friends ever since you were babies. And before you even knew it, you had fallen hard for Leo Valdez. But unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. Gaia was awakening. The whole world will be destroyed and Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter would be in war.

You had to do the impossible. You had to leave Leo. With Reyna gone;Octavian was in charge and if he found out that one of his campers was in love with the enemy he wouldn't think twice about killing both of them. "What's wrong (y/n)?" Leo asked. "You look like one of Octavian's dead bears?"
You shivered at the bear slaughterers name. "I'm so sorry" you sobbed wiping the tears from your eyes. "I can't keep seeing you anymore" you made out through your tears.

Leo's shocked expression was his response. "Why?"
"Because I don't want to see you get hurt that's why. We're not supposed to be together Leo. If Octavian fin-" the son of Hephaestus cut you off. "Octavian can go to Tartarus and hell at the same time. I don't care what he thinks. I don't care what anybody thinks; I love you (y/n) and nothing is going to take you away from me "

"I love you too repair boy and that's precisely why we can't be together. Octavian may look weak but he's our leader until Reyna gets back he can order whatever he wants from us and we would have to do it"
Leo wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer to him as he rests his head on your shoulder. "I don't care what happens to me if I can't be with you I'd rather not live at all"

His words made you stiff. You couldn't believe that your fire boy was saying these things to you. His words gave you encouragement. "You're right Leo. I don't want to leave you either it's just that I'm worried. I love you so much Lee"

You peck his lips and feel him smile. "I love you too (y/n)"

That moment you felt as if you could do anything with Leo by your side. Even though your love was forbidden it was still true love. And no one not even Gaia or Octavian can change that.