Hurt

Thanks to Alexa,Hope you like it!

Even though you had made it clear that Nico didn't mean anything to you,that you liked him as a friend Leo was still Jealous,he didn't like the way Nico made you laugh or smile,finally he couldn't take it anymore,"(y/n) we have to talk". Leo advised while glaring at Nico,of looks could kill he'd be dead.

"Leo whats wrong?" You asked him as he took you away from Nico,"I don't like you talking to Nico,stop talking to him"

"What?,you can't tell me what to do" you said,"Oh now I get it,you like him,more than me,that's why you won't stop talking to Nico,its either me or him (y/n)" Leo said.

You couldn't believe your ears,Leo was making you choose between him and your friend,but you couldn't choose,you wouldn't,"the Leo I knew would never make me choose" you admitted,"I can't choose two,Nico was the only one he opened up to" you continued,

"Whatever (y/n),your answer says it all,go to your new boyfriend,you're nothing but a daughter of Poseidon who can control water,maybe opposites don't attract" (no offense guys this is just a drabble),Leo said,his eyes widened at what he said,Repair didn't mean any of it,he was just angry,

Tears fell on your cheeks,you shook your head,"fine Leo,if you really feel that way,I'll just go" you said and left,"N-no,(y/n),I didn't mean it like tha-" Leo yelled after you,and blinked the tears away,he loved you,you weren't just a daughter of Poseidon you were the most powerful,beautiful and kindest demigod he ever met.

You ran to your cabin,slammed the door and collapsed on your bed crying and sobbing,Percy saw you crying and immediately went next to you,"whats wrong (nick name)?" He asked,between tears and sobbing in his shirt you managed to tell him the whole story and Percy was beyond mad.

He got up and was about to beat the Hades out of Leo for hurting his sister but you grabbed his hand and shook your head,"he's not worth it"

Leo began knocking on your cabin door,"please let me in (y/n),I didn't mean what I said,I love you,and I don't care if you're friends with Nico,I won't be jealous anymore,all I ask is for your forgiveness",the door opened but you weren't the one there,there was the angry face of Percy Jackson.

"What the Hades are you doing?" Percy asked,"I don't want you anywhere near my sister ever again" he advised,"I can't do that,I love her,I won't leave her,I admit that I've made a mistake a big one at that,but I didn't mean it"

Percy still shook his head,"I can't risk (y/n) getting hurt again" he said with that the Son of Poseidon closed the door,tears ran down Repair boy's cheeks,"I'll find a way (y/n),I promise,I'll find a way to make it up to you," he swore on the river Styx.

1 week later

7 days,168 hours,10,080 minutes,how ever you want to put it,thats how long you haven't talked to Leo and he was to busy forming,and finally he thought of one.

You went to your cabin only to find a note on you bed,

To the most Beautiful girl in the world,(y/n)

Please come tonight to the woods for a wonderful surprise you would never forget

Love,your secret admirer,

You blushed and thought about not going since it could be a monster in disguise,but then remembered that monster's couldn't get in Camp,and curosity won over,

Night came quicker then expected and you quickly snuck out of your cabin,carful not to wake a drooling Percy,as you entered the woods,you were beginning to feel butterflies in your stomach,you had no idea who this mystery person could be,your thoughts were interrupted by a voice,"I'm glad you came"

You turned round to find the one and only Repair boy,Leo Valdez

"I didn't know it was you and besides I don't want to talk to you" you admitted,"(y/n) I didn't mean what I said,I was angry that Nico always made you laugh and happy,you're the most amazing person I know,you're beautiful,you could be Aphrodir for Hade's sake,you're amazing,kind,make me smile and I wouldn't want anyone else but you in my life,I'm deeply and madly in love with you,maybe thats why I get jealous easily,I don't care if you choose Nico over me,I'll always love you"

Leo admitted,

You instantly hugged him,you didn't know fire boy was the one who made speeches like that,"I love you too fire boy,I only like Nico as a friend honest,but I love you,more than the stars in the sky","I love you more than the whole universe (y/n) which is never ending thats how my love for you is"

Tears of joy ran down your cheeks,you pecked him on the lips and was about to pull away when Leo pulled you closer,and all that mattered was that you had your Leo back and nobody was ever going to change that.