Hide and seek

"8.......9.......10 Ready or not here I come" Leo yelled

If you haven't guessed it yet you and Leo were playing hide and seek and he was it,the winner gets a prize so that basically means that if Leo found you you'll have to give him something,why you agreed to this you don't know maybe it was because you were bored or maybe because you wanted to hang out with Leo, you were hiding behind a tree,I know what you're thinking,why not find a better hiding place well you kind of lost track of time.

"(y/n)! I'm coming for you,come out where ever you are" you could hear Leo's footsteps coming closer to your hiding spot you had to find a distraction and somehow escape so you'll find a better place to hide,"Found you!!!!!" Leo yelled as he jumped in front of you,you were to busy thinking that you did t notice Leo next to you,"Now I want my prize" Leo said while smirking,"fine" you grabbed his face and planted a deep,long kiss,after you both pulled away gasping for air when Leo finally got his breath back he said "(y/n) I have to say I love your prizes lets play again,but this time hide somewhere where I can find you easily so that I'll get my prize more quickly"and with that he left to go count without waiting for you to answer.