Giving up

Thanks to my wonderful reader carsen_elizibeth,hope you like it!

Its been two years since you went missing,all the campers tried thier best,Leo most of all but there was still no sign of you,he began to lose all hope of seeing you again,the day you went missing is the day Leo's personality changed,he stopped being funny and making jokes,he had bags under his eyes,turned paler despite his latino skin and was broken inside,he had lost his other half,the reason he lived,the love of his life,he didn't want to but after a year he was loosing all hope.

He remembered all those memories you both had together,your first meeting,the time he saved you and you saved him,your quest,birthday,playing 7 minutes in heaven and truth or date?,Leo even remembered you saying that you loved him and everytime you kissed,it felt as if bombs exploded,but that still didn't matter because you were gone.

"Chiron!,Chiron!" An Hermes camper yelled,he turned round,"Whats wrong Travis?" He asked confused for all the yelling,"we found something,someone,I think it might me (y/n)" Leo's eyes widened,"what?,were?","outside the barrier,I found her passed out" Leo didn't wait,he took off running towards the barrier,where sure enough you were there unconscious.

He immediately went,picked you up and took you to the infermary,you had three claw marks on your stomach and a lot of bruises,a tear escaped Leo's eye as he watched you,you were alive,he kissed your hand,held it and sat down next to you fearing that if he left your side you'd disapear again.

You opened your eyes to see that you were in the Camp's infermery,you could have cried out in relief,you were finally going to see Leo,thats when you looked at your side to see a sleeping Repair boy,"Leo!" You cried out,he instantly woke up in a ninja position,thinking it was a monster trying to take his love away,but stopped when he realised it was you,

Leo immediately attacked you in a hug and kissed every spot on your face,"I guess you're happy to see me" you smiled "Gods (y/n) you have no idea how I've been,I thought you were dead,I-I gave up" he stuttered,"Leo I get it,its been two years,when did you even give up?" You asked "yesterday" he answered "see repair you expect me to be mad when you didn't give up for two years,until yesterday" he smiled "I've been a wreck without you (y/n),I felt like the Argo II without its sails,camp without half bloods,me without my bad boy supreme,I love you so much"

"I love you too fire boy","wait!" Leo stopped "where did you go?,who took you?,if there lucky they should have already ran away cause when I find them they'll be wishing hey never stole Leo Valdez's girl","I honestly don't remember I never saw him/her,I mean I remember walking towards your cabin when someone grabbed me from behind and knocked me unconscious,being trapped in a cave,not getting a lot to eat and they'll sent a lot of monsters"

"Well then I don't care (y/n),all that matters is that you're finally here and you didn't leave me" you smiled,"I wouldn't leave you if I could,Leo,I love you too much for that" he pulled you in for a long,warm,passionate kiss he didn't have in two years,he didn't even care when Chiron and a lot of campers came in too see how you were doing,all that he cared about was you and if someone tried to hurt or kidnap you again,they'll be having an angry,flaming son of Hepheastus after them.

A/N-I want to thank my reader carsen_elizibeth,for all her wonderful ideas,thanks so much!!!