Overprotective Percy

Thanks to Goldshard,Hope you like it!

The day after you and Leo started dating,was the day an overprotective Percy was born

(If you get a bit confuse read the,'I think I love' drabble again)

It was about midnight,you walked back in cabin three and was surprised to see Percy awake,"what are you doing awake Perce?" You asked

He looked at you with an angry and worried expression,"the question is where were you,do you have any idea what time it is?,I thought you were kidnapped or eaten by a monster" he yelled,despite his shouting you blushe remembering yours and Leo's first kiss,his warm lips on yours,sparks and fireworks errupting,"helloooo,earth to (y/n),I'm talking to you" Percy said interrupting your day dream,

"Now,where were you and who were you with?" He asked again

"I was,umm.......with Piper!,yeah,she wanted to get away from Drew,so we took a small walk" You lied,Percy looked at you trying to see if you were lying or not,"You went for a walk dressed like that?,I still don't believe you 100%,but I'll find out who you were with (y/n),wait and see" with that he layed on the bed and closed hos eyes,waiting for sleep to come,

Meanwhile you couldn't sleep,you were worried about Leo,if Percy found out that you were dating Leo,he'll beat the Hades out of him,and ofcouse you didn't want that,finally you found a perfect sleeping position and managed to get some sleep.

*Next day*

When Leo saw you he immediately ran towards you and tackled you in a hug,"I missed you water girl" he said and pulled you in a passionate kiss,"did yoh miss me or my kisses?" You asked as you stood up,Leo shrugged,"both",you laughed but didn't see the son of Poseidon,hiding,he had seen everything.

Percy began running near the new couple,you gasped,"Percy I can explain" you advised,"explain?!?,Explain?!?" Percy yelled,"explain why you lied go my yesterday,explain what you were doing with........him" he said him as if it was Hades's underwear,"I was on a date with Leo and I didn't tell you that because I knew you wouldn't let me be with him," you whispered,"You got that right,(y/n) I don't want you going out with Leo"

Your eyes widened,"you can't tell me what to do"

"Yes I can because I'm your big brother and you have to listen to me"

A tear fell on your cheek,"half brother" with that you ran in Poseidon's cabin and locked the door.

Percy didn't want to make you unhappy actually he wanted to do the exact opposite but he also wanted to protect his little sister.

Leo knocked on your door,"(y/n),don't listen to Percy,he dosen't know what he was saying,even if he meant it,we're not going to let him get in between our realationship"

You stopped crying,Leo was right,Percy can't stop you too from loving each other,you opened the door and hugged Leo,"you're right Leo,I love you"

"I love you too Water girl"

From that moment on,you and Leo would always sneak out of your cabins to see each other and hide behind trees and bushes whenever you hear someone coming,Percy knew about this ofcourse but he figured that if Leo would protect you and made you happy,then he has nothing to worry about,

As Leo was heading towards bunker nine,a hand covered his mouth and dragged him in the forest,then he let Leo go,he turned round only to find the son of Poseidon,Perseus Jackson.

"Listen,I know all about you and (y/n) dating behind my back" He advised,Leo's eyes widened,"and I want to make (y/n) happy so,I'm going to let her date you,but becarful Leo,if you hurt my sister,physicly or either mentally,I'll tortue you so painfully that you'll wish that you'd be dead"

Leo gulped,Percy's threats could be very scary,"I promise that I'll never hurt her,I love her and would protect her with my life" he vowed,Percy smiled,pleased with his answer,"then go get your girl Valdez" Percy encoraged,Leo didn't wait for him to say anything else he instantly ran towards cabin three.

As Leo told you the whole story,you couldn't help it,you went to find Percy and hugged him so tight he could hardly breathe,"Thank you Percy" you thanked,"no problem little sis,I want you to be happy,but if he tries anything,anything at all-"

You cut him off,"I know,I come get you immediately" he smiled,"thats my girl"

You met Leo near the lake,"We can finally date,out in the open" you admitted,Leo nodded,"and I can kiss my girlfriend in front of everybody" he smirked and pulled you in a kiss and even though Leo still feared for his life whenever he was near Percy and if he did anything wrong he would kill him,but it was worth it,at least he got to spend his time with you.