Guilt

Thanks to Demigodfangirl365 and BookishWorms,Hope you enjoy it!

Ever since the war ended,Leo has been trying to find a way to get Calypso of her island.You hated whenever he mentioned her,you knew that Repair boy loved you but couldn't help feel a tiny,little jealous.

So you decided to meet up with a few friends to take your mind off Calypso."Hey what are you thinking about?" Annabeth asked,you shrugged,"nothing" the daughter of Athena didn't believe you but did not press the subject any further,"how about we have a slumber party,get your mind off what's bothering you" Piper suggested,you smiled and nodded,nothing's better than spending a night with your best friends.
******************
"Finished!" Leo declared,he switched on the on button and felt himself being teleported to Ogyia,"Calypso!" He called but was answered by nothing,that's when he heard laughing,Fire boy followed the two voices,only to find Calypso talking with.......a man he's never seen before.

"Calypso?" Leo questioned,her eyes widened,"Leo what are you doing here?" She asked

"I came to get you off the island" he says,Calypso's eyes turned watery,she stood up and went to hug your boyfriend."Oh you're so sweet Leo as much as I appreciate you coming here,I'm happy,I finally found someone who's willing to stay here with me"
Leo smiled and hugged back,"I'm glad you found someone"
She pulled back and stared at Repair boy with a confused expression on her face,"what are you doing here looking for me when you should be with your girlfriend?" She questioned,Leo looked at his feet,suddenly finding them intresting,"go get her Valdez" Calypso encouraged,Leo grinned one last time before teleporting back to camp.He began looking for you only to find you with Annabeth and Piper,he hated to admit it but Leo felt mad,jealous and guilty,Repair boy couldn't believe he ignored you,all for a useless teleporting machine.

Meanwhile you and the girls were gathered in your cabin since Percy was on a quest along with Jason and Frank,after many games and jokes,you were all tired and decided to fo to sleep but you kept tossing and turning,unable to go to sleep.

After about 30 minutes your eyelids begin closing and you find yourself almost asleep when all of a sudden you felt someone grab you from behind,you struggled and screamed only for it to be muffled by the stranger's hands,"(y/n) it's me" the voice whispered,you stopped as soon as you realized it was Leo.

"What the Hades are you doing here?" You whispered careful not to wake the others,"isn't it obvious,I'm kidnapping my girl from this scary sleep over" Leo defended,you rolled your eyes,grabbed his hand and walked outside were you could talk better.

"Okay so what is this really about?" You questioned,Leo sighed "I went to Ogyia and found Calypso with another guy,she was happy and it made me think of you,how much you make me happy and how much of a jerk I was to you for ignoring you while I built the teleporting machine,I'm sorry (y/n)"

You didn't have anything to say,so instead you pulled him in a hug,"I forgive you Repair boy" you say and peck his cheek,Leo smiled,"I love you water girl"

"And I you" you reply before kissing him one last time and walking in your cabin,that night you slept with a smile on your lips,dreaming of your one and only,Leo Valdez.