Leaving

For my lovely reader carsen_elizibeth hope you like it

It was the end of Summer which meant it was time to go back to school and your mother,you were happy that you were going to see her since you hadn't seen her the whole summer but you were also sad to leave Leo,since he didn 't have any family he would stay at camp year round,

"I'm really going to miss you Repair boy" you admitted as he hugged you,"me too water girl" he replied you were going to pull away from the hug but Leo didn't want to so you kept hugging him for who knows how long.

Chiron came and said "(y/n) your mother has arrived,its time for you to go" you nodded "okay" you said sadly,After Chiron left Leo immediately grabbed your waist and pulled you into a passionate kiss,you then both pulled away for air "See you in June flame boy" Leo nodded sad to see you go "You too water girl" and with that you left.

4 weeks later

Today you were going to school and you hated it,I mean who loves school?,at school you weren't the most popular (A/N- No offense guys,this is just a drabble) you had friends but only about 1 or 2.

As you the bell rang you quickly went to your school locker to put your books,when you saw a bunch of girls (around 14) surrounding a poor student you couldn't see who it was."Hey give the guy some break" you shouted so loud all of the girls stopped talking,you instantly went and grabbed his hand to get him out of the death trap and when you saw him your heart skipped a beat and your breath caught in your throat,"Leo"

You immediately hugged him and quickly pecked his lips while the crowd of girls watched in astonishment,seeing the new,hot guy kissing the shy girl "what are you doing here?" You asked "I missed you" he admitted "Chiron gave me permisson to stay here for about 2 weeks since he saw how much I missed you" you smiled and kissed him again,by now the girls went back to class and you were alone in the hallway with the love of your life.

2 weeks later

You had to say good bye to Leo since the week was over,and he was beyond freaking out,you had once went on a date with him when a monster attacked and he was worried that another monster will attack you and you wouldn't be able to defend yourself "Don't worry Repair boy I'll be fine,if any monster tries to get me they'll end up in tartarus" you said

He smiled lightly "Okay (y/n),I'll miss you so much" he says "and I'll miss you"you hugged him "I'll see you in summer Repair boy","I'll see you too water girl" and surprisingly school finished quicker then you thought and before you knew it you were at camp with the one you missed most,your boyfriend the one and only Leo Valdez who immediately tackled you in a hug and kissed you like there was no tomorrow as soon as he saw you.

Any more ideas?