Thinking about you

Thanks to Alexa,Hope you like it!

Leo was working on the Argo II and you were helping him,ofcourse Repair wouldn't allow you to do any hard work only help with Bulford or decorate the rooms,things like that and you hated that.

Meanwhile Leo was having problems himself,he couldn't focus,Fire boy kept thinking about you,your beautiful eyes,pretty hair,gorgeus face,

'(Y/n)'s perfect' Leo thought and didn't notice his hands suddenly on fire and beginning to burn his blue prints,"Styx" he cursed and put out the fire.

"Um...Leo what are you doing?" You asked,he looked up from the now burnt paper,"What?Me?,nothing,just planning and working on the Argo,why?" He said really fast,

"Just wondering,I just finished decorating the rooms" you advised,"thats great (y/n)" Leo smiled,"you need a break"

After you went to train,but Leo still couldn't focus,you kept getting in the way,'gods (y/n)'s beautiful' Leo muttered to himself,'her smile,laugh,the way she likes my jokes' Leo sighed dreamly,

Finally he couldn't take it anymore,Repair boy stopped what he was doing and ran to find you.

Leo found you practising archery,"hey Leo" you greeted as you saw him,"done already?",Fire boy shook his head,"I have to tell you something (y/n)" He advised,you nodded urging him to go on,"I can't focus on anything anymore,everytime I try to work on the Argo II,your face keeps distracting me" you looked at him confused,"my face is distracting you?"

Leo nodded then shook his head,"yes....no....I don't know,what I'm trying to say is that I like you,I mean really like you,I love you (y/n)" you couldn't believe your ears,the guy you had a gigantic crush on loved you.

Leo didn't think twice about it,he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you in a kiss,you were finally kissing the guy you loved,the guy which made your life complete,your best friend the one and only Leo Valdez.

Since that moment on,you stayed next to Leo whenever he worked on the Argo II,so he didn't have to think about you,Leo will know you're there beside him......always

A/N-Sorry if you didn't like this drabble,its not my best one