Leo to the Rescue pt 1

You and Leo were on the Argo along with the other 6 members of the quest (A/N pretend there are 8 in the prophecy not 7) when suddenly the ship stops sailing,"Leo what's wrong?" you ask "I don't know,I'll go check" but that probably was one of the biggest mistakes of his life because as soon as he went inside,the door closed behind him and he was locked in.

Outside was a diffrent story,there were what appeared to be......pirates!,18 of them to be exact,you could hear Leo trying to open the door but within seconds You,Percy,Annabeth,Jason,Piper,Hazel and Frank were tied up,you struggled as much as you can because you knew that if Leo managed to open the door he would be in much greater danger since he was ths 'captain', "We were sent here by Gaia" one of the pirates said "to take at least one of you.

He counted all of you 7 he muttered under his breath "where's the other one?",thanks to Leo you knew the door would be locked from the inside as well as the outside "Leo" you screamed "make sure the door is locked and stay inside" he heard you say "Yes Leo Valdez" said a voice he did't recognize "stay inside while a kill everyone of your friends,starting with this one what's your name again? (Y/n)?" That made Leo want to open the door faster but it was too late the door was locked and it could't be opened until after about 30 minutes, "You get away from her" he yelled

Thank the gods the its locked you thought but your friends were still in danger,you suddenly thought of a plan it was dangerous but at least your friends would be safe "wait you told us that you need at least one of us for Gaia and you'll leave the rest of us alone" he nodded "so take me",as soon as Leo heard you say that he started banging on the door and screaming your name,but it was too late the pirate smiled and took your arm then he pressed a button and in less than a minute you were in a cave,inside a cage,what fun (sarcasm).

*After 30 minutes*

Leo was pacing the deck,ocassionally he would mumble things like "This is all my fault" or "I could have done something" Leo!" Annabeth said "you have to stop you're giving me a headache" she warned "I can't she could be hurt or.......worse" Leo said while trembling "she'll be fine" Annabeth advised "Gaia won't kill her until she finds a second sacrifice" a light bulb lit up in Leo's head "what about iris messaging" after a minute of thinking Annabeth finally said I think that could work.