Fire!!!

A/N- this is very similar to his mothers story

The conch horn blew,signaling everyone to go for dinner. Well that is everyone but you and Leo. Your repair boy had promised to show you bunker nine after everyone left,since it was against the rules for a camper to be in another person's cabin and a guy and girl to be alone in the same room.

Leo showed you how to operate the Argo II. He also told you that he was trying to re-create Festus.....
When about 15 minutes passed. Leo suggested that you both go back since the others will get suspicious but as you were about to get out you realised you forgot your weapon behind you. You signed in annoyingly. "Hey Leo you go on,I'm going to go get my sword" (Dagger,knife....) Leo nodded thinking nothing was going to happen "Okay,catch you in a bit" he replied,but Leo being the boyfriend he is stood in front of his cabin waiting for you and that's when he heard it. The the voice he hated even more than monsters. Gaea.

You were about to get out of the cabin,when the door closed shut. You had tried everything to open it,using your weapon,twisting the knob in every way possible but it was no use it just wouldn't budge. " Leo !" You yelled trying to tell him something was wrong, unfortunately Leo had figured that out a little too late. "Leave her alone Gaea,let her go" Leo yelled mustering all the courage he could. She began laughing evily "And why would I do that?" She asked as if his answer would amuse her. "Because (y/n) did nothing wrong" he responded bravely even though he was shaking inside.

"I can smell your fear a mile away Son of Hepheastus,you're scared of me" she said "I-I'm not scared of you" he stuttered. "Yes you are son of Hephaestus and do you know why? Because you know I'm going to win this war" not so Mother Nature smirked. Leo shook his head "You will never win" he advised "And what would you know? You're just a silly boy who killed his mother. Let's not forget that you almost destroyed the Roman camp and you have lived in foster care you whole life, nobody wanted you..."

Leo couldn't take it anymore "Stop!" he screamed tears in his eyes "And the girls blood along with yours will be spilled in order for my awakning that is unless you hurt her first"
That was the last straw. All Leo could see was red. 'How dare this,wicked witch threaten that about (y/n)' he thought angrily. "You will never hurt her and neither will I" he said while he clutched his fist. "I'm afraid its too late for that" she smiled as she disappeared into dust. That's when he smelt it....fire and smoke. 'No, please no' he whispered to himself over and over again but it was too late. Leo looked back at his cabin,shocked at what he saw,he had accidentily set it on fire.

After you tried and failed to open. You looked for another way to escape but unfortunately you didn't. That's when it happened. You didn't know where or how the fire started it just did and because the whole cabin was made out of wood,it spread faster then ever. You tried to run away but how could you when there was no way to go,the flames got higher and hotter and with all the smoke it was getting harder and harder to breathe.

You tried covering and holding your breath but by time you needed air and you took a deep breath. You inhaled,smoke invaded your lungs and you collapsed, everything was starting to get blurry or with black smoke. How you wished Leo was here. You wanted to tell him that how much you loved him,but it was too late,the last thing you saw was a figure trying to shake you awake and yelling something, then darkness.

Leo was horrified as he opened the door, it opened since Gaea left but repair boy still didn't know how she managed to get inside camp. As he got inside orange flames were already invading the cabin "(y/n)!!" He yelled but got no replay but the crackling flames. "Gods please no" he muttered to himself,and went inside,since fire couldn't hurt him.

He was worried,he couldn't find you anywhere. He prayed to ever living God out there and that's when he saw you,he saw your limp body,eyes nearly closed. Leo didn't think twice about running towards you and tried to shake you awake. "(y/n) come on, don't close your beautiful eyes" he pleaded trying to shake you awake. Leo picked you up bridal style and tried to cover you from the fire,finally Leo got you outside and sat you down on the ground while he sat down next to you. Cradled you in his arms and tried to blink back the tears but not managing.

Campers were crowding the Hepheastus cabin. Percy used the lake to extingush the fire (you couldn't do it yourself since there wasn't any water) but Leo didn't care,he lost control....again and not only did he kill his mom,he hurt you,"(y/n) I'm begging you. You can't leave me,not like this,this is all my fault,I-I lost control. I'm so sorry (y/n),please wake up" tears began running down his cheeks,it hurt him more that he was the one that did this to you.

Some Apollo campers went next to you and checked your pulse. They found nothing until one of them said the best three words of Leo's life,'She's still alive'
That's when a spark lit up in Leo's eyes he immediately got up and took you to the infirmary where the Apollo kids can help you more. After giving you some air, a little ambrosia and nectar for the burns you were good to go.

"Is she okay?" Leo asked as Will came outside, he nodded "yeah she's just sleeping" Leo couldn't have been more happier. The love of his life was well and alive,"when is she going to wake up" he asked "in about a day or two until she gets enough rest. You can go and see her if you want" Will replied,Leo nodded and went.

Leo sat next to you,took your hand and kissed it "I'm sorry (y/n),this is all fault" he whispered.

*Next day*

You slowly opened your eyes to find yourself in the infirmary. Leo next to you sleeping holding your hand,"Leo" you whispered he opened his eyes and smiled big as he saw you awake and went to hug you a bone crushing hug. "Leo what happened?" You asked,"you don't remember?" He asked and you shook your head. "I remember you showing me bunker 9 and I forgot my sword,but nothing else" he began to tell you what happened,the doors closing, Gaea appeared, Leo loosing control,the fire...,by the time he finished he had tears in his eyes "It's my fault you got hurt (y/n). You could have died because of me I'm so sor-" you cut him of.

"Leo you didn't kill me,if it wasn't for you I would've died in that fire but you came back in for me. Repair boy I love you and I get why Gaea got you mad. She metioned your mother,but I told you it isn't your fault not last time with your mother and not this time" you smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips.
"I don't know what I'd do without you (y/n)" he admitted.

He leaned in and kissed you. To which you happily kissed back your Repair boy who's lips were always warm "I love you flame boy".
He smiled "And I love you water girl" he replied. Surprisingly Bunker 9 didn't have any severe damage only some things burnt since almost all the things were metal or tools. And

The great, cute, Annoying, adorable, son of Hepheastus, Leo Valdez had saved you once again even if he caused it and that day Leo swore on the river Styx that if he ever sees that dirt bag again he would show her how much his fire really burned.

Hope you liked it!!!