To Fire the World Must Fall part 2

*Two weeks later*

You hadn't come out of your room for two whole straight weeks,ever since your bad boy supreme died.Tears continuously fell down your cheeks as you sobbed your heart out. Your friends had tried to get you out of your cabin with no such luck.You barely slept,ate or even drank despite being a daughter of Poseidon all that mattered was that the person you loved the most was gone.

Books were the only thing you used to escape reality but sometimes even those didn't help."Come on (y/n),you've barely ate anything,these past two weeks,if Leo was here he wouldn't want you to do this to yourself" Percy advised trying to get you to eat something.You shook your head and ignored him."If Leo was here I wouldn't be like this" you replied covering yourself with the bed sheets and continuing crying.

Percy hated seeing his little sister like this,it broke his heart whenever you would wake up from having a nightmare so without thinking twice about it,he comforted you. You hugged him back and cried and cried until you fell asleep dreaming for once about the good memories you had with your repair boy.

Percy untangled your arms around his chest,covered you with the bed sheets and kissed your forehead. "Sweet dreams (y/n)" he whispered as he got into his own bed and slept.

The following morning,despite having a date with Will,Nico came and visited you. "Hey! How are you feeling?" He asked. You sighed and sat up,"like I've been kicked and beaten by Clarisse" you replied. A sudden question invaded your head,"Nico,be honest,did you feel him die?Is Leo really dead?" You questioned. Nico looked at his lap suddenly finding it really interesting, "I'm sorry (y/n) but I did,I know I'm probably not helping you with this but I felt his soul past the underworld"
You wiped the growing tears in your eyes with your sleeve. "It's okay,Nico thank you anyway I don't want to give my hopes up"

"It'll get better (y/n), I swear on the River Styx. I felt the same way when my mother and Bianca died"
"Thanks Neeks" you smiled,"don't you have a date with a certain son if Apollo?" You asked and watched as Nico's cheeks reddened and he shrugged."I ship you too you know and I think I'll call you.....um?.....Solangelo....yeah that'll be your ship name"
The son of Hades now looked like a human sized tomato, so without saying anything else he stood up,said his good byes and left grinning and blushing like an idiot.

You finally understood Leo's motto 'Humour was a good way to hide the pain'
It really did work. That's when you decided, you stood up and just as you opened the door you met the familiar brown eyes you grew to love."Guess who's back water girl" Leo says and with that you fainted.

**********

Leo didn't you to faint but of course being the repair boy he was didn't think.He caught you just as you were about to hit the ground and took you to the.
Infirmary as every demigod in Camp stared at the not dead Leo. Turns out all you had was shock.

The moment you opened your eyes you practically squeezed the life out of Leo which wasn't very good since he just came back from the dead."Tell me I'm not dreaming" you begged. Leo pecked your cheek "you're not dreaming mi bella princesa" he says and hugs you tighter than ever. "How is this possible?" You questioned.
"Festus gave me the physician cure,I died but I survived that's why Nico felt my death.I told you that I'd come back for you (y/n).I love you"

"When I get out of the infirmary,I'm sooo going to kick your butt for letting me thing you're dead" you whispered in his ear. Leo gulped and nodded, "but right now I just want to be with you,I want to kiss you and hug you and I want to sleep,wake up and see that this really isn't a dream" you say and pull him in a passionate kiss that he would never forget. "I'm so happy you're back bad boy supreme" you smiled. "I'm happy too be back with you mi chica del Agua,Te quiero"

A/N-Not sure if these are all correct,sorry if they aren't
Te quiero-I love you
mi chica del Aqua-my water girl
mi bella princesa-my beautiful princess

Hey Guys I just made a new account on Tumblr,it would mean a lot to me if you follow my blog
My username is books-are-life-123
Hope you enjoyed this Drabble!!!!