Future

You,Annabeth and Piper were preparing for a wedding,yours!

Thats right you were getting married to the love of your life,Leo Valdez,the best day of your life was finally here,you still could remember the day Leo proposed to you,like it was yesterday.

*Flash back*

"Come on (y/n) I want to show you something" Leo whined grabbing your hand,you nodded as you started walking,he stopped you "Wait,put this on" flame boy said while handing you a blindfold "Is this really nessciery?" You asked he nodded,so you put it on and together with Leo's guidiness you started walking to who knows where.

Leo could hardly keep his excitment he had prepared everything,the food,the date,the place and most importantly the ring which he made himself,he checked just to be sure for the millonth time that the ring was in his pocket,as he guided you the the most amazing spot in camp.

When you finally arrived Leo told you to stand still,why? You had no idea,after a few minutes he finally told you to take of the blindfold and what you saw made your eyes water there was the one and only Leo Valdez,on his knee holding up a box with a ring in it.

"(Y/n) I have loved you since the first time I saw you,I don't care with the fact that you're water and I'm fire I am deeply and madly in love with you,I would protect you whatever the cost is and I want to be with you but not as your boyfriend as your new husband,so what do you say (y/n)?,will you make me the most happiest guy in the world?,Will you marry me?".

"Yes" you answered,Leo put the ring on your finger,tears of joy running down your cheeks,as he stood up you immediately tackled him with I hug "I love you too Repair boy" you said,then you both sat down and started your most romantic date.

*Flash back over*

"Are you ready (y/n)? Piper asked,you nodded "as ready as I'll ever be"

You had the most beautifuliest dress that could ever be imagined,you don't know how but even Poseidon managed to come to walk you down the isle.

Poseidon took your arm and together you began walking down the isle,with the bridal music going on,when Leo saw you he forgot about everything else,he didn't think you could get any more beautiful than you already were,he smiled big when you finally arrived.

"We are gathered here to celebrate the marriage of Leo Valdez and (y/f/n) Chiron announced (since your weddings in camp half blood),........Do you Leo Valdez take (y/f/n) to be your lovely wedded wife?" Chiron asked "I do" he replied while looking at you pretty face "(y/n) do you take Leo Valdez to be your wedded husband?" You nodded "I do" .

"Then by the power vested in me I now pronouce you husband and wife,you may kiss the br-" Leo didn't wait for Chiron to finish,he immediately started kissing you passionately,you were now married to the love of your love,Leo Valdez.

Did u guys like this?

And if you have any other ideas pls,don't be shy,write them in the comments

Never stop Dreaming