Bet

Thanks to my reader H.S.K says heyo

"Hey (y/n)" you turned around,only to see your brother "Hey Percy,what's up?" You began to see an evil smile form on his lips,that was never a good sign "Lets make a bet" he advised "We play hide and seek,you hide I seek,if I win you have to......um....form a gigantic wave and pretend its about to hit the Argo II while screaming 'Its a Tsunami,run for your lives'

You smirked "And if I win?" You questioned,he shrugged "Think" you thought for a moment,then it came to you "If I win,you have to wear a mask and pretend to kidnap Annabeth" he gasped "But you know Annabeth can't be kidnapped if she dosen't hurt me she'll skewer me with her dagger" you smiled "And I thought you loved me"(sibling love).

"Okay I got 15 minutes to Find you,if I don't you win,oh and theres no cheating,I know Valdez is your boyfriend but no cheating,Now let the game began" Percy announced as he turned round and started counting till twenty 1....2....3....

Meanwhile you couldn't find a hiding place,you could still hear him counting and five seconds were left,so you immediately went in Leo's room the closest room you could find and hid under the bed.

Leo was trying to find you he hadn't seen,he was begginning to worry so Leo went to his room to get the sphere that could find anyone in a second,as he went in he saw something under the bed,Leo immediately grabbed his hammer from the tool belt incase it was a problem,but only saw the one and only,beautiful (y/n).

"What are you doing there?" Leo asked,you gave him a playful glare "I'm showering,what does it look like I'm doing Leo" Leo shrugged,he was about to tell you what it looks like when all of a sudden the door flew open.

"Have you seen (y/n)?"Percy asked,Leo shook his head,"I haven't seen her since breakfast" Leo said lying,Percy nodded,"You owe me big time (y/n)" Leo smirked "I know you'll never let me live this down but thanks Repair boy" you stood up and gave him a quick peck on the lips before looking at the clock 13:13,only 2 minutes left till Percy looses.

*2 minutes later*

You jumped out of your hiding spot and went to find Percy "Seaweed brain,where are you?,I won and you lost" you yelled,Percy came ran towards you,"where were you?,I looked everywhere" he admitted,you shrugged "Now for the end of our deal and don't worry bro,I'll take you to the infermary afterwards" you said,he gulped "You know if I don't make it out alive,I'll like you to know that even though you're sending me to my death,you are the best sister" Percy says "Oh man up seaweed brain,you defeated Kronos,the titans,a giant,many gods and monsters and you're afraid of your girlfriend?" He shrugged "She can be scary"

Later that day,Percy had multiple scratches,a broken rib and bruises were still forming,"hey look at the bright side Percy,you made it out alive" you said while he glared at you "I'm never ever going to make a bet with you ever again (y/n)" he says while you shrug and went to find Leo.

"So you won?" Leo asked,you nodded "and you won because of me,if I hadn't been there you would have lost,so don't a get some kind of prize?" Flame boy questioned while tapping his lips,you sighed ,"Okay Leo I guess you deserve some kind of prize" and with that you gave him a warm and passionate kiss,after you both pulled away for air "(y/n) I have to say I love helping you with bets" he smirked as he pulled you in for an other kiss.

Any more ideas?