Feelings

Thanks to Crazymofo911,Hope you like it!

(Before you started dating)

You and Leo were best friends from the beginning,even though he liked you and you liked him,neither of you told the other your feelings,Repair boy hated when a guy from camp used to ask you out or wanted to go on a date with you,but you always declined and Leo didn't know why.

Ever since Leo came back from his quest with Jason and Piper,he was always in his cabin working on the Argo II,sometimes you didn't even get a chance to see him,luckily Jason was there to ecompany you and just hang out as friends and Leo hated it.

He wanted to be the one that made you laugh and smile,Leo loved you,not Jason,Repair boy even thought that you two were dating,finally he managed to finish the Argo II,Leo smiled 'now I get to spend more time with (y/n)' he thought happily.

But his smile turned into a frown when he saw that you were with Jason,you two were laughing,Leo couldn't stop himself he walked over to you,"(y/n),can I talk to you.....alone?" He asked,you hadn't noticed Leo so when you did you nodded and followed him away from Jason.

You hugged Repair boy,"I missed you" you admitted,he smiled,"I missed you too but I have to tell you something",you urged him to go on,"stop seeing Jason" Leo advised,(even though Jason was his friend,he didn't want you falling for him)

Your eyes widened at what Leo said,"what do you mean I can't keep seeing Jason?" You asked him,"because I don't want you too" he says his voice slowly getting louder,"you can't tell me what to do" you yelled

"I can't tell you why you can't see him" fire boy advised,by now you were getting angry,"Why can't I hang out with Jason?,why are you trying to tell me what to do?" You asked him,"when you were working on the Argo II,I didn't have anyone to hang out with,Jason was my only friend and now that you're back you're telling me that ai can't see him!" You shouted

"Fine!,you want to know why I don't want you seeing him?" He asked you,you nodded,"I hate you hanging out with him because.......I LOVE YOU!"

He screamed,you stared shocked at him as all the campers near you looked at both of you,"but considering the look on your face,you don't love me back" Leo said and stormed off heading towards his cabin.

You couldn't believe it,you loved Leo and he loved you back,you could barely contain your excitement,that's when you realized that he didn't know that,Leo didn't know that you loved him just as much as he did,so with that thought you ran towards bunker nine.

Leo sat on his bed with his head in his hand,'not only did I embarass myself' he thought,'I just ruined mine and (y/n)'s friendship',his thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door,Leo stood up despite his sadness and went to open the door.

"(Y/n),what are you doin-" you didn't let him finish his sentence before putting your hands on Leo's cheeks and pulling him in a kiss,which he immediately kissed back,finally you both pulled away for air.

"I love you" you advised before Leo could say anything,he smiled,"and I like Jason as a friend nothing more"

"I love you too (y/n)" Repair boy said and pecks you on the lips,"and I'm sorry I maybe got a little bit...." You smirked,"jealous" you finished for him,Leo nodded,"yeah" he said before pulling you in for another kiss.