Hellhounds

Thanks to XxStolensoulxX, Hope you enjoy it!!!

"Sometimes I really hate being a demigod" Leo says as his hands light up in flames. You couldn't help but nod in agreement as the five hellhounds bared their canines at you and growled. This wasn't supposed to happen. You and Leo had just finished another quest and were just about to go back to camp when you were attacked by the stupid underworld (no offense to Nico) monsters.

You took out your weapon and prepared your fighting stance. "Why does trouble follow us everywhere?" Repair boy questioned. You shrugged, "maybe it's because trouble can sense you're there"
Leo rolled his eyes at you and put his focus back in the Hellhounds. Your eyes widened at you looked at the monsters. 1, 2, 3.....4. 'Where is the other one?' You asked yourself.

Unfortunately your question was answered as the last hellhound emerged from behind Leo. "Leo look out!" You yelled but it was too late. Both your boyfriend and the hound crashed to the ground. The wolf snapped its jaws at Leo and would've bitten him in half if it wasn't for his fire. Although the hound wasn't afraid of the Flames (since it was a creature of the underworld) It was still surprised by the sudden power of the son of Hephaestus.

You tried to go help but the other hellhounds surrounded you. "Leo, try not to get killed" you say as you prepare for a fight. You saw Fire boy roll his eyes once again. "Sorry (y/n), I'm a little busy trying not to get bitten in Half!!!" He yelled. You decided to ignore him and continue fighting the hellhounds. Fortunately, despite thinking about your friend, Ms.O Leary you managed to disintegrate all of them into ashes using your weapon.

"Anytime time now (y/n)" Leo's voice trembled as the hellhound got closer to biting him. You didn't wait another second before bringing down your weapon hard onto its back. The son of Hephaestus gave out a sigh of relief and stood up shaking. "Thanks for saving me water girl" he smiles and pecks your cheek. You face scrunched up due to the smell and you stopped him as he was about to kiss you again. "I won't kiss you until you take a shower and get rid of that dog smell" you say.

Leo pouted "but my knight and shining armor deserves a kiss right?" He asked. You shook your head, "not when the victim smells worse than a sweaty centaur" (no offense to Chiron and the party ponies)

"Please?" He asked using the puppy dog face

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

By the end of the day you ended up winning the argument. Like always. And the smelly son of Hephaestus went to shower just to earn a kiss from you. "Hey Leo?" You asked after finally kissing him. "Yeah (y/n)?" Leo replied.
"If I'm the one that saved you and am your knight in shining armor, does that make you the weak princess?"

"No! Um, I-" poor repair didn't know how or what to reply and that fanboys and Fangirls is how all the teasing, mainly by you started. Though deep down inside Leo liked being the princess since it was a good excuse for kissing you each and every time you mentioned it.

A/N-Sorry for not updating these past few days, I will try to start updating at least once a week.