Greeks meet Egyptians

Thanks to Panda_Levesque,Hope you enjoy it!!

A/N-This is about the Kane Chronicles,may contain minor spoilers!

'If Greeks and Romans exist,why not Egyptians?' You thought as the whole camp kept yelling at the two beings which kept saying that they were magicians and their father was the Egyptian god if death.

"You're liars,both if you,Hades/Pluto is the God of the underworld and Thanatos is the God of Death,there are no Egyptian gods" Clarisse yelled,

I'm guessing you're confused,let's just start from the beginning

*One hour ago*

You and Leo were on a date,after the war with Gaia you two had finally gotten a break from all the fighting and deaths."I've never been this relaxed in my life" you muttered in Leo's chest as both of you laid down in front of the sun set,you two had had a small picnic and afterwards just watched the sun fade,it was one of the most romantic and wonderful moments you've ever had with Leo but sadly all wonderful moments have to end.

"This is all your boloney brain's fault Carter" a girl screamed,"if you had just put a little more concentration of where we want to go into the portal,we wouldn've arrived on time to defeat the monster attacking our house and I wouldn't even be late for Anubis/Walt's date" she continued yelling at the poor guy."Not my fault that you kept yelling at me to get the spell right,your whiny voice distracted me from the portal,you shouldn't have gone out on that stupid date today,you're love sick for two guys stuck in the same body,Sadie!" The one Carter yelled back at her

You and Leo being the curious demigods you are,stood up and followed the two noisy siblings's voices.The girl,Sadie,had blonde hair and red highlights with blue eyes,by just looking at her you knew she wasn't the kind of girl you wanted to mess with.

The boy,Carter was another story,his brown hair,brown eyes and Latino skin made him look like another version of your repair boy but of course you though that Leo was far more handsome."Umm...hi?" You say although it sounded more like a question,the quarrel stopped and both of them looked at you."who are you? And where are we?" Sadie asked,"I'm (y/n) and this is my boyfriend Leo,you two are in Camp Half Blood a place safe for half bloods from monsters,I don't think you're exactly demigods but that doesn't make sense,mortals can't come here"

Both faces turned into an expression of confusion,"we're not demigods or mortals,I'm Carter Kane and this is my sister,Sadie we're magicians and our father is the Egyptian God of death,Osiris " Carter says

Your jaws dropped,"Great,we just found out that there are not only Romans out there but Egyptians too,this just gets better and better,wait till Octavian finds out,I want to see the look on his faces when he does find out" Leo declared with a smile on his face
You rolled your eyes at your repair boy,"how did you get here then?" You asked

This time it was Sadie who answered you,"my idiot of a brother summoned the wrong portal and now we're stuck here"
"Can't you summon another portal?" Leo questioned,the siblings shook their heads,"it's not that easy,you see we can only summon a portal every 24 hours,sad thing is,our home is being attacked by this Serpent monster thing and we need to get back as soon as we can"

"Let's go tell Chiron" you advised,so together with the two magicians you walked to the big house,when you told the centaur what happened and who they were he practically fainted,sadly Drew,the daughter of Aphrodite was listening to the whole story and being the gossiper she is she couldn't help keep her mouth shut,word got round about the two newbies and within an hour the whole camp was against them.

"Why don't we just get rid of them?" Clarisse asked,"we just got rid of a war,partly because of the Romans,I don't want to have another with the Egyptians" the whole camp agreed,"if we're going to die,I'm so going to kill you Carter" Sadie muttered, but you and Leo weren't just going to stand there and watch as your two new friends get killed,before the demigods could do anything to hurt Carter or Sadie,you stepped in front of them,"you guys have got to stop,this is just a big misunderstanding" Leo says thinking of the first words coming to his head.

"Carter and Sadie didn't mean to enter camp,they got here by mistake and you wouldn't have known about Egyptians if it wasn't for that small mistake,I get that we lost a lot of friends and loved ones due to the war against Gaea but that doesn't mean we'll have another war against the Egyptians and loose more friends and loved ones,we're becoming as violent as the Romans...no offense to any Romans here" you say out of breath.

Luckily your speech worked,the demigods put down their weapons and stopped shouting at the Egyptians,in fact until Carter and Sadie could summon another portal they made tons of new friends and promised that they'll visit when they could,it surprised you how fast the Greeks went from almost killing the siblings to becoming thief BFF's,talk about bipolar.

When the time came for Sadie and Carter to leave,you were almost in tears,you had fun spending time with them,especially when Sadie saw Nico and kept on calling him Anubis which was kind of weird for him since he had no idea who Sadie or Anubis were.

"I'll miss you guys" you say and hug them,Leo high fives Carter and Sadie since he didn't like hugs that much.....unless they were from you."Visit any time you can" Leo says,"oh and bring Anubis with you,I want to freak Nico out" Leo smirks an evil smile on his face,he's been like that ever since Sadie showed him a picture of Anubis before he apparently changed bodies.
"Bye guys" you waved until they disappeared into the portal.

"Well that was....fun and weird" Leo says and kisses your forehead,you nodded in agreement."How about we continue our date before it was interrupted" Leo suggested and you couldn't help but say yes.Let's just say that,that new date was the only date you've ever had without being interrupted by something or someone and it was the best date you two had ever had