Something's going on

Thanks to Kayla,hope you like it!

Leo's been acting really strange and different,he stopped saying jokes and you missed the old Leo,so you decided to go to bunker nine and keep him company,maybe try to find out what's going on with your best friend.

You knocked on the Hephaestus cabin,luckily Leo was the one who opened it,he smiled faintly and let you in,"whats going on Leo?" You asked him,"why are you acting so different ever since last week you've been sad and unhappy,whats wrong?

He shook his head,"I-I can't tell you,I'm sorry (y/n)" he stuttered,you sighed,"okay Repair boy,if you're not going to tell me,I'll just have to change your frown upside down" you advised and before Leo could speak,you dragged him out of his cabin off to do some crazy stunts.

By the time the day finished you and Leo had gone,surfing,sky diving (again),sword fighting,skate boarding.....

But even though Fire boy enjoyed each and every one of your activity's he was still unhappy.

*Night time*

Leo woke up for the millonth time that week due to nightmares,he couldn't get the images out of his head,death,fire,so he decided to go to your cabin and do the hardest thing he'll ever do in his life,luckily Percy was on a quest so you wouldn't be interrupted,since Repair boy wouldn't be going back to sleep.

You woke up due to a knock on your door,"Leo what are you doing here?" You asked him as you opened up the door and let him in,Fire boy meddled with a piece of metal (he had got out of his tool belt) the thing he did when Leo was nervous.

"I....um....want to tell you why I've changed and that I can't talk to you anymore",your eyes widened,"why?" You questioned,A tear escaped Leo's eye,he quickly wiped so you wouldn't notice

But you did,"Leo what are you keeping from me?"

Thats when Leo's world came crashing down he couldn't hold it anymore,tears ran down his cheeks,"I don't want you getting hurt (y/n)" he advised,"I can't hurt you like I did with my mother,I love you too much" Repair boy sobbed.

You were confused,you didn't know what he had done to his mother and so between sobbing and deep breaths Leo told you the whole story he's been having nightmares of how he accidentally burned his mother's workshop with her in it,Gaea's been giving them to him and making dreams of him hurting you.

"I don't want the same thing happening to you,I-I can't keep being your friend" Leo admitted and stood up,but you grabbed his hand,"Leo what happened to your mother,that wasn't your fault,it was the dirt bag's,I'm a 101% that you won't hurt me,I love you too Repair boy" you say and hug him,

"Don't let Gaia get to you" you advised,"she's doing it on purpose,trying to get in your head to find your weakness,don't let her win",Leo nodded,tears still falling from his eyes,"I love you" he whispered.

"Thank you for always making me feel better (y/n),you are the light that shines in the darkness,and for the first time in my life I feel excepted in",you peck his lips,still tasting the tear drops that had fell from his warm brown eyes,

You climbed back on the bed and patted the spot next to you,"I don't think you'll be going back to sleep in your cabin" you advised,he nodded and layed on the bed too,it felt like hours looking into each others eyes,Leo pulled you against himself,you felt his breath calm down and soften signaling that he's asleep,

You pecked his lips one last time before feeling your eyelids close and for once in your lives you weren't disturbed,when ever one of you felt sad or needed any comforting the other would be there for you beacuse you loved Leo,he loved you and nobody in the world was going to change that.