Nightmare and a Movie

A/N-So I got two seprate requests and decided to mix them because I think it'll make a great combination and there both very similer,

Thanks to Starfish and _miss_marvel_

War finally came,Camp half blood fought with Camp Jupiter,blood was shed and some demigods were already dead,tears made thier way to your eyes,your friends your family were fighting for freedom of Gaea.

The Dirt bag had planned everything,she wanted Roman to fight with the Greeks,Gaea wanted a distraction in order for her to wake up,you ran towards a camper who lay bleeding on the ground,

"Percy!" You screamed,Annabeth was crying next to him,he was breathing but an arrow was in his leg,you knew that he would survive since the arrow wasn't poisonous "I'll take him to the infermary" You say,Annabeth nods and together you take him there,as you lay the son of Poseidon on the bed a scream filled your ears,you recognized the voice instantly.

"Go to him" Annabeth advised,"I'll take care of Percy" you nodded and practically flew out the door,your heart skipped a beat at what you saw,Leo was unconscious,he had tons of bruises,a spear was in his chest,you screamed and ran towards him trying to shake him awake,"Don't leave me Repair boy" you begged but it was no use,Leo was already gone.

******************

You woke up with tears running down your cheeks,that was the worst nightmareyou ever had,you immediately went to find your best friends room on the Argo II and knocked

A sleepy Leo opened the door,"(y/n),what's wrong?" He asked rubbing the sleep out of his eyes,you instantly hugged him,"y-you died" you stuttered,"I saw you die Leo" you cried out,

Repair boy hugged back,"I'm right here" Leo advised,"unless I really died and came back as a vampire",he chuckled,"I don't think you'll be going back to sleep,let's go watch a movie,help you get your mind of the dream"

You nodded,went in his room and sat on the couch while Leo put on the DVD of Frozen,(I love that movie),Fire boy sat down next to you,by the time Anna found Olaf you were already asleep.

Leo smiled as he looked at your sleeping form and pretty soon his eyes started closing and sleep engulfed him.

*Morning*

"Valdez,what the Hades are you doing with my sister!?!?" Leo heard someone yelling,you opened your eyes to find a fumming Percy in front of you,you didn't understand why until you looked at the position you and Leo were in,your head was on his chest and Leo's arms were wrapped around your waist,you had no idea how that happened,,

You both blushed tomato red,"its not what it looks like,I just had a nightmare,we watched a movie together and somehow we both ended up falling asleep" you advised and wriggled out of Leo's grip.

Percy's anger subsided,"okay (y/n),I believe you but if something like this ever happens again-" your brother glared at Leo as he cut him off,"I know you'll torture me so painfully I'll wish I was dead" Leo says.

Percy nodded and left,you blushed even more,Repair boy blushed too,"thanks for letting me stay over last night" you thanked Leo,"no problem (y/n),I enjoyed your company" he says.

Before you both know it,you two began leaning in,as your lips met sparks flew,it felt as if electricity was running through your body,you then both pulled away,"I love you Leo" you admitted,"I love you too (y/n) but next time you come over,remind me to lock my door" Repair boy advised,before pecking your lips.

A/N-To Starfish and _miss_marvel_,sorry if you didn't want your idea combined with someone else but your requests was so alike that I couldn't do them seperate,you know what they say 'Great minds think alike'