Kidnapped

You were feeling very nervous and holding Leo's hand before you stood an army of Roman soldiers preparing to attack Camp half blood,and guess who was leading the army the obnoxious jerk Octavian,you never really liked him,"Hey (y/n) its going to be okay" you heard Leo say but even he knew that it was'nt true he had a feeling that something bad is going to happen and unfortunately he was right.

"Surrender Greeks" Octavian shouted yea like thats going to happen you thought "Very well then you shall die" and with that he unleashed a battle cry which started the war between Greeks and Roman,After a while you lost sight of Leo and you were beginning to get worried because Leo was'nt the best swords man (Don't tell Leo I said that) But he did't lose sight of you he was determined to not let anything bad happen to you.(Sadly) the guy you were fighting was really good every time you tried to hit him he dodged eventually you were becoming tired,he took this as an advantage and swiped his sword under your feet which caused you to fall and drop your sword,he picked it up so now there were to swords aimed at you,Oh my Gods you thought this is how I'm going to die.

But of course Leo would't let that happen as soon as he saw you in trouble he made a fireball and threw it at the guy that made him (the guy) sorry he ever fought you,you silently thanked Leo,the Greeks were winning and the Romans were retreating but obviously something wrong had to happen by 1 hour Octavian was the only one there,that guy just would't give up,he suddenly knew what to do he grabbed you by the arm holding a dagger to your neck "either you let me go or I'll kill her" he said Leo did't know what to do he wanted to throw a fireball at him but he could't take the risk of hurting you too,"Fine" Leo said trying to be calm and not grab a sword from the ground and kill him instantly for trying to kill you "We'll let you go just don't hurt her" Apparently Octavian did't know that he was telling the truth,he remebered that he had a button to teleport him to camp Jupiter "I don't know if you're telling the truth" he said "But either way this is for all the injured campers from Camp Jupiter and with that he teleported to Camp Jupiter and took you with him the last thing you heard was Leo shouting your name.

"He took her" Leo kept mumbling from time to time,A thought came to mind a crazy thought but still,"I'm going to go get her" Leo said "And how are you going to do that?" Piper questioned but Annabeth jumped in "We have one of those teleportation devices" That got Leo's attention "That what are we waiting for lets get the device and go save (y/n)" Annabeth went and gave Leo the device, (y/n) here I come he thought.

Meanwhile you were locked in a room it was already night time and everyone was asleep,while you were trying to open the door if its one thing you learned at the Hermes cabin before you were claimed is how to open a door but because these guys were Roman there doors were diffrent, *Click* the door opened you could have yelled hooray if you did't want to attract attention,so you quietly went outside carfully not to wake anyone,Suddenly two hands grabbed your waist you yelped but he/she covered your mouth you turned around to see your boyfriend the famous Leo Valdez,you immediately hugged and kissed him "We have to go now" you whispered "Wait" he ordered and ran to a cabin you recognized it,that was Octavians cabin,What was that Repair boy up to now?.

You looked from to window to see Octavian sleeping peacefully then someone creeping towards him,Octavian woke up and of course turned on the lights to see who or what was there but was only greeted by a punch straight in his face from Leo "Never mess with my girlfriend" he said and after came next to you grabbed you by the waist,pushed a button and in less than a second you were at Camp Half Blood and was tackled in a hug by many campers "I missed you guys too" you said then got up,walked up to Leo and gave him a long nice kiss "Thanks for saving me Fire boy" you whispered in his ear.