First Fight

A/N- Hey Demigods and Leo lovers this probably isn't my best chapter I'll try and write better next time so if you have any ideas pls comment below.

"I don't get why you're mad at me" Leo shouted "Isn't it obvious?,You like her don't you?,thats why you want to go and save her,You love Calypso" you yelled at him,Leo had told you that he wanted to go back to Ogyia to save Calypso,you couldn't explain what you felt something in you just......snapped.

You hated Calypso,she had tried to steal Leo from you and you couldn't let that happen,You loved Him too much,And poor Leo was trying to explain to you,he only loved you but Leo felt that it wasn't fair for Calypso,on her own on that island forever.

"(Y/n) listen,you have to understand that I love you and only you,Calypso dosen't mean anything to me,I've known you for about three years now and I've known Calypso for about what? A day?,do you honestly think I would betray you for her?,I mean yes,I think she's pretty but you're beautiful and I never,ever loved anyone more than I loved you,you're my love,my life and I am deeply and madly in love with you"

You couldn't help it anymore,you hugged him,"I'm really sorry (y/n) if I made you think I like her but I don't" Leo whispered "No I'm sorry Leo I-I over reacted" you stuttered "I just really don't like that Leo almost stealer" You said Leo chuckled "You didn't almost lose me (y/n) and you will never loose me"
"I love you Repair boy"

"And I love you water girl" and that probably was your first and hopefully last fight.