First Date

Thanks to fandoms_galore_7,Hope you like it!!!

Because of Gaea and monsters,you and Leo never had an offical date,so now that the war's over you two can finally have one,

You and Leo were training together,after about an hour of constantly fighting you won and went to drink some water,you turned round to brag to Leo about winning and saw him on the ground,on one knee as if proposing.

"Oh gods Leo,I love you but we're to young to get married" you said,his face flushed and he shook his head,"I'm not proposing to you,not yet anyway,I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me"

You smiled and nodded,"I'd love too Repair boy,but can you please stand up",he grinned and did as you asked,

"Where do you want to go?" Leo question,you thought for moment,"the carnival?"

He nodded so fast,you thought his head would fall off,"I'll pick you up at 6:30" Fire boy said and went to cabin nine.

*6:30*

Leo knocked on the Poseidon's cabin,the door opened but you weren't the one there,"get her back by 11:00p.m" Percy Jackson advised glaring at him,if looks could kill Leo would be dead and going to his funeral instead of your first date,

Repair boy gulped and nodded,"you better cause you shouldn't make a son of Poseidon angry,just some advise",his glare vanished as you came out of the cabin and looked at them with a questioning look,"everything okay?"

Your brother nodded,"everything's perfect" Percy smiled,you gave him a look that said,'I don't believe you',took Leo's hand and walked towards the carnival since it wasn't that far,"you look great" Repair boy complimented

"You don't look so bad yourself Fire boy" you smiled,"so want to tell me what really happened between you and Percy?" You asked him,"he basiclly said that if I didn't get you hme by 11:00 he'll cut my head off or drown me"

You sighed,"typical Percy",you both didn't notice that you had arrived,

The carnival was a really fun place full of games and rides like ring toss,bumper cars and tic-tac-toe,Leo even managed to win you a panda pillow pet,you just had to keep it away from Octavian,by 10:35 you had riden all the rides except the one you hated the most.........the ferris wheel.

"Come on (y/n),it'll be fun" Leo advised,you shook your head due to be very afraid of heights but was too shy to tell Leo,"I think I'll stay down here,on the ground,where I'm not in danger of falling",Repair boy chuckled thinking it was one of your jokes,grabbed your hand and took you on the ferris wheel,ignoring your remarks and yells.

You and Leo sat on the seats and you held on the bars as if your life depended on it,"you feeling okay?" Fire boy asked you,you nodded,"never better why are you asking?",he shrugged,"you look like you've seen a ghost,I knew hanging out with Nico was a bad idea,now you're seeing things"

You shook your head and smiled despite being lifted in the air,"I'm not seeing ghost,I have to tell you somethi-" your scream cut of your sentence as the ferris wheel stopped at the top.

You started freaking out,"(y/n) are you afraid of heights?" You nodded,shaking and trembling,you weren't scared of monsters but heights terrified you,"I-I'm scared Leo what if we fall?Oh gods we're going to die!,I never thought I'll die like this!,this is the first date I ever been to and I'm going to die!" You yelled,

Leo tried everything to calm you down but nothing worked,finally he thought of the best plan,"(y/n) look at me",you did,as he leaned in your lips moved with his as Leo kissed you passionately,it felt as if two jigsaw pieces were put together,sparks flew,you didn't even notice the ferris wheel moving again until the ferris wheel operator interrupted your make put session,

"Excuse me love birds but the ride's over,get off now" he rudely said,you wanted to smack his ugly head upside down but Leo looked at you and shook his head,'he's not worth it',Repair boy payed the mortal and got off.

After the ride was over,you two didn't notice time flying by until you looked at your watch,"oh gods,its midnight,",you advised eyes widening,you and Repair boy ran as fast as you both can towards camp,"Percy's going to kill you"

Leo shook his head and smiled,"I'll die happy" he said and pecked your lips,"I love you (y/n)"

"I love you too Leo" you say as you slowly enter the Poseidon's cabin,"see you tomorrow" and luckily in the morning Percy didn't kill Leo for two main reasons,one,you had given him the panda pillow pet Leo had won you and two,Percy managed to fall asleep,

So you managed to over come your fear thanks to your currently alive boyfriend,the one and only,Leo Valdez.