Guardians

Thanks to An Angel wanting to go home,hope you like it!

Never before has a demigod been chosen to become a guardian,you can only be a guardian if you died doing something heroic and that's what you did.

*Flash Back*

Leo was severly injured,he had been bit by the Chimera's snake/tail and since he wasn't a son of Poseidon,Repair boy couldn't beat the venom,you cried and cried,your one true love was dying right in front of you,"please don't leave me Leo,I love you" you tried to shake him awake,but Leo remained still and pale in your arms,a sudden light made you look away from your love.....Apollo

"Apollo,you've got to help him" you pleaded,the god of the sun shook his head,"I'm sorry (y/n) but not even I can cure this",hot tears continued falling on your cheeks,"but there is a way that you can save him" Apollo continued.

"How?,I'll do anything" you said honestly,"in order to save a life you have to give a life" he said sadly,"you're the daughter of Poseidon,you could save Leo Valdez but it would kill you if you do" Apollo warned,you shook your head,"I don't care,as long as he's alive,how do I do it?" You asked him and Apollo told you.

You took Leo's hand,were he was bit,closed your eyes and felt a pull coming from Leo's arm to yours,you were saving Fire boy,transporting the venom in yourself so that he would live,finally you finished,black dots were already being seen in your vision,you kissed Leo's lips one last time,"I'm sorry" you whispered before the world turned dark.

*Flashback over*

Leo woke up on the ground and looked at his arm which suddenly healed,"how am I alive?' He thought,thats when Leo saw you beside him,"(y/n)!" He yelled,"oh gods what did you do?"

"She saved you" a voice said from behind him,"what?" Leo asked,"(y/n) took the poison in order to save you Leo,she loved you a lot to do something like that" Apollo advised,Leo was shocked,you had died to save him,"its all my fault" Repair boy muttered,"its my fault (y/n)'s dead"

With that he began sobbing and hugged your body,"I love you (y/n),I love you more than Narcissus loved his reflection,more than Poseidon loves the sea,more than the universe loves the stars,come back to me" Leo cried out and continued sobbing.

You opened your eyes to find yourself in bed,a gigantic rabbit looking at you,you screamed,"aye mate,you've got quite a set of lungs" the australian bunny exclaimed,"shut up kangaroo,you're freaking her out" a boy with a staff and white hair said,"hi,I'm Jack Frost and this is the easter bunny"

Your eyes widened,"don't worry North will explain everything" Jack advised as if on cue,a man with a long beard and a chubby belly entered,"welcome to the guardian club (y/n)"

"The what?" You questioned,"oh right you don't know anything,we're the guardians,you know,Santa Claus,the Sand man,Bunnymund,Jake Frost,the Tooth Fairy...,we protect the children of the world from darkness,and since you died a heroic death the moon chose you to be a guardian,the guardian of Autumn"

Your jaw dropped,you knew that the gods existed but not this,"how is this possible?",North shrugged,"it just is"

*2 months later*

You had finally fit in,in the whole guardian thing,you realized that you can change Summer into Autumn,make the green leaves turn brown and start to fall,but you still missed your old life,especially the son of Hephaestus,thats when you heard a voice behind you,"thats was amazing" you turned round,"Leo?"

He smiled,"the one and only" you immediately tackled him into a hug,"how can you see me?,are you okay?" you said,Leo scratched the back of his neck,"I'm kind of a guardian now"

"What?,How?" You asked,"when you.......left,a bunch of monsters attacked and were about to kill a lot of demigods,I used my fire power to kill the monsters,I've never summoned that much fire before and the next thing I know I woke up here" Leo finished

"Did you talk to North?",Leo nodded,"yeah,he said something about me being the guardian of Fire",you pecked his lips,"I'm the guardian of Autumn"

"I can see that" he replied looking at the tree you turned to fall,Reapir put hos hands on your cheeks,"gods I missed you so much (y/n),don't you ever do anything stupid like that" you smiled,"now I won't,we're immortal Reapir boy,we have literally all the time in the world for our relationship" he smiled and pulled you in a kiss,you didn't know if it were possible but the sparks you had felt before were tripled and you love every second of it.