Swimming with Leo

You and Leo were going swimming but Leo wasn't happy. He was fire and so Fire boy didn't like water very much,but when you asked him with those puppy dog eyes of yours Repair boy simply couldn't say no,"Last one in has to carry the other" you yelled as you jumped in,so that means that Leo would have to carry you.Leo jumped in a little afterward,"hey that's not fair" Leo whined as you both surfaced,"you didn't even finish your sentence before you jumped" he says playfully glaring at you.

"Well you never play fair,maybe your bad boy attitude is rubbing of on me" you replied and laughed.To get back at you Leo began splashing and throwing water at you and in a matter of 7 seconds it became a water throwing war,but sadly all happy moments had to end because that's when you suddenly felt something grab your ankle and in a second you were under.

Leo started to panic,one second you were laughing together and the next you were pulled down by something,he immediately went under to save you but what he saw terrified him.Leo saw a monster it looked like a baby drakon but it was still as big as a queen sized bed,though that wasn't what scared him.It was you,your eyes were closed,you were pale and he could't tell if you were breathing,he started to get angry here was a pathetic monster taking the love of his life he threw a fire ball (since he was angry he managed to make fire underwater) at the drakon,grabbed you and got you on land as soon as possible but you weren't breathing.

"(y/n)!(y/n)! please wake up!" Leo begged he decided to give you mouth to mouth,"please you can't leave me",he could't help it,tears ran down his cheeks as he cradled you in his arms "I love you (y/n)" he was interrupted by a sound of someone coughing up water and as soon as your eye lids fluttered open Leo hugged you as if his life depended on it and this time, he was crying tears of joy "You did't think I'll leave you that easy" you whispered "oh gods (y/n) I'm never going swimming again" he said as he kissed you

A/N Hey guys,if you're a daughter of Poseidon pretend that you can't breathe underwater