Fighting for you

(This is before you started dating)

Thanks to Arisa

Jake,Leo's brother always had a gigantic crush on you,he liked your (h/c) hair and your beautiful (e/c) eyes,finally he decided to get some advised from one lf his half brothers......Leo.

"Hey Leo,I need some help" Jake advised,Leo looked up from working on Festus's head which would be used on the Argo II,"sure Jake,what do you need?"
"You're friends with (y/n) right?" He nodded,"I was wondering,could you maybe tell her,if she'd like to go out with me?" Jake asked,Leo's screwdriver dropped from his hand in shock,"w-what?"

"I kind of like (y/n)" he admitted,Leo clenched his fists,he loved you and there was no way in Hades he was going to let someone else take his girl,"too bad,my advuse is to let her go,don't go out with her" Leo said trying not to sound obvious that he liked you,

But Jake saw through it,"oh I get it,you like (y/n),I never thought that my own brother would lie to me" Jake advised while Leo shook his head,"I'm sorry but you can't tell (y/n) that you like her"

Jake was mad,"I can tell her whatever I want and you can't stop me" now Leo was angry,he had a crush on you ever since you too met,it was kind of love at first sight,"I won't let you hurt her" Leo warned,he had heard how Jake used to date girls,then dump them painfully,(no offense to Jake the son of Hepheastus,I'm sure that he's rwally nice) "fine than Leo,we fight for her,winner gets the girl" Leo shook his head.
"(Y/n) is not an object,we can't fight over her"

"I know what the problem is" Jake said,"you know that you're going to lose this fight that's why,you're too chicken" Leo once agian shook his head,"if you want a fight,I can fight,I just said that (y/n) is not an object,I'm going to foght FOR her not Over her"

Jake shrugged,"then lets fight,fire is not allowed,weapons and punches only and winner gets the girl" he clarrified,Leo nodded and they went to the arena.

Leo wasn't the best at fighting with swords,but he knew that if he lost Jake would go out with you,Leo wasn't only doing this to go on a date with you,he was also doing this because Repair boy knew that if Jake won,he will hurt you,with that thought the fight started.

Jake striked,Leo ducked,Leo swung,Jake dodged,it kept going like that until Jake had Leo pinned to the floor weapon less and full of scratches and bruises,"I win" he admitted, Leo shook his head "not yet",the other son of Hepheastus looked confused,"wha-" he didn't have a chance to say anything else before Leo tripped him with his foot,Fire boy quickly got up,took his sword and aimed it at Jake's chest,"I guess I win" Leo smirked.

After the fight Leo went up to the Poseidon's cabin,knocked on the door and waited until you opened it,"hey Repair bo-,what the Hades happened to you?" You asked as you looked at his face full of scratches and bruises,he took a deep breath,

"JakelikedyouandIlikeyoutooIthinkthatiaminlovewithyouandsowefoughthewantedtodatethenbreakupwithyouandIcouldnotseeyougethurtIwon" he said really fast

"Okay Leo say it again.....slowly" he nodded,"Jake likes you and I like you too,I think I am in love with you and so we fought beacuse he wanted to date then break up with you and I couldn't see you get hurt,I won" Leo admitted,you couldn't believe your ears,Leo loved you,he even fought for you,without thinking twice about it you put ypur hands on his face and pulled him in for a kiss which Leo instantly kissed back.

Finally you both pulled away for air,"you know you're really stupid sometimes Leo" you admitted,"if Jake had asked me out I wouldn't have accepted",Leo facepalmed,"but you love me right?" He asked,"yeah,I love you Repair boy" you say before pulling him in for another kiss.