Illusion

Thanks to Kayla,Hope you like it!

The battle between demigods/gods and giants/monsters was finally here,you and Leo were fighting side by side together,when all of a sudden one of the monsters steals Leo's tool belt,"hey!" He yelled but was cut of by a empousa heading towards him,so Repair couldn't get his belt back,you decided to get it for him.

The monster that took Leo's tool belt was faster than you thought,it kept running and running until who knows were finally it dropped the belt and ran away,you stopped,catched your breath and was about to get the tool belt

Until something caught your attention,a woman,with black hair and warm brown eyes wearing a dangaree,"so you're my son's girlfriend?" She asked

Your jaw dropped,"y-you're Leo's mom?,Esperanza Valdez?",she nodded,but you felt a warning tug in your gut,it told you not to trust her,"how are you alive?" You asked her,"Gaia" she answered,"Gaia promised me that if she wakes,she'll bring me back to life,since I'm not 100% here,I'm still a ghost,help her (y/n),don't you want to see Leo happy?"

You were shocked,"Ofcourse I do","then help Gaia win the war" she advised

You didn't know what to do,half of you said that you loved Leo and wanted him to be happy with his mother,he hadn't seen her since Repair bo was eight years old but the other half told you not to trust her,not help Gaia win the war,you decided

To listen to your second half.

"I'm sorry" you say,"as much as I want Leo to be happy I can't help Gaia I don't even think you're Leo's mom",'Esperanza had an expression between shocked and angry,instead of saying anything else she vanished,you picked up Leo 's tool belt,the reason you were there in the first place and went back.

By the time you got back demogods/gods had won the battle but not yet the war,"here" you gave Leo his belt back,he looked at your pale and worried face,"(y/n) what happened?" He asked,you shook your head,"not now,I'll tell you later" he nodded.

*Few hours later*

"Now are you going to tell me what happened?" Repair boy asked you,you nodded and patted the seat next to you so Leo would sit down,slowly,slowly you told him everything,seeing Esperanza,her telling you that she'll be alive if you helped Gaia win the war.......

Finally you were finished,"you could have saved her (y/n),but you didn't" Leo advised,you were shocked,"you wanted me to help Gaia wake up?,I don't even think that was your mom Leo" you yelled.

"Well now we won't know for sure because you didn't accept the offer" Leo yelled back,"fine if you wanted to see her so bad you should have gone after your stupid tool belt,not me" you say and storm off,slamming the door behind you.

Leo layed down on the bed,putting his hands on his head,somehow he managed to fall asleep but not without a dream.

Repair boy was in a forest,filled with fog,so much fog that he couldn't even see his hands clearly,that's when he saw it a woman,he recognized immediately,"mom?"

She nodded,"the one and only mijo"

"I miss you mom,I'm so so sorry,its my fault you're gone" Leo says sadly trying to blink the tears away,Esperanza shook her head,"I miss you too,my death wasn't your fault Leo,it was Gaia's"

"Why are you here mom,not that I don't want to see you",Esperanza smiled,"I'm here to talk to you about (y/n)" she replied,Repair boy was confused,so his mother continued"Mijo,(y/n)'s a great girl,she loves you and I know you love her,when she thought she saw me that was an illusion,Gaia was trying to trick her into joining her side,don't fight with her because of this" she advised.

"I won't mom,I love you","I love you too mijo" Esperanza began to flicker,"I don't have much time,Hades only allows me to enter your dreams once,I miss you Leo" she said "and never forget,don't let your girl go" she advised before dissapearing and Leo wakes up.

The first thing Fire boy did when he woke up is look for you,Leo wanted to apologise,tell you he's sorry,finally he found you in your cabin,"(y/n) I have to talk to you" he yells through the door,"Why don't you come in and continue blaming me for not accepting Gaia's request" you say

Leo opens the door,"(y/n) I'm so sorry,I was just mad,I hadn't seen my mother in about seven years" he then began to tell you about the dream Leo had about his mother,after he finished you hugged him,"I'm happy that you got to see her Leo" you said,"my mother gav me some pretty good advise (y/n),to never let you go and I'm not planning on it" he said.

"I'm not planning on it either Repair boy" you say,Leo smiles and wrap his arms around your waist,"I love you (y/n)" he whispers in your ear,"I love you to Leo" you replied before your lips met his and fireworks errupted.