Time Travel

For dreamsneverfade,hope you like it!

A/N-this is about the second world war

You and Leo were having the perfect date (key word,were),that is until the evil dirt bag showed herself,"Oh look at the wonderful couple" Gaea crooned,"I hope nothing bad happens to them",Leo stands in front of you protectivly,"what do you want Dirt face" he asks,

"That's easy,I want you and the rest of the 8 dead,but because of the fates I cannot kill you,not yet,so I thought of a plan" she says,"what plan?" You ask,"I'm glad you daughter of Poseidon",she pulls out what looks like a button,you gasped,suddenly realizing what that was,"Leo we have to run" you say,you recognized the device,it was the same one Octavian had used to kidnap you,it could be used for teleportation or time travel,but sadly you were to late,a bright light consumes you both and then suddenly darkness.

You woke up to the sound of gun fire and screaming,Leo woke up too and what you both saw made you scream,nazi swastika's and 1963 posters were everywhere,Gaea had transported you both to the second world war.

"What are we going to do Leo?" You asked,while hiding behing a building,"I don't know (y/n),the Nazi's aren't monsters so our weapons would go straight through them",for once in your lives you didn't know what do do,had no plan,thats when bad things turned to worse.

A Nazi had spotted both of you and was already alerting the other soldier's,two of them came behind you and tied your hands together,You and Leo both tried to kick,scream,fight and do anything to get away but it was no use,they thought that you were jews

They pushed both of you on a train,which was stuffed with people so you couldn't get very comfortable,a tear fell on your cheek,"I can't believe this is how we'll die,I always thought a monster or maybe a giant will kill us not a mortal" you sobbed,Leo pulled you in for a hug,"we'll get through this (y/n),I promise,I won't let anything bad happen to you"

You nodded,suddenly the train door opened,the Nazi's said something in German and split you in two groups,men and women,it had taken them about 6 soldiers to get you and Leo split,tears were falling freely on your cheeks and even Leo let a tear drop or two fall,'what can I do,now I can't keep her safe' he thought to himself.

*3 days later*

3 horrible days later,all the soldier had you do was thier dirty work,clean carry heavy objects.......same with Leo,

But thanks to Iris messages,you both had a plan,Dawn,that's when the Nazi's switch thier shift,it gives you a few minutes to escape.

*Dawn*

When everyone was asleep you quietly sneaked out after picking the lock,you gasped when you felt someone grab your waist but turned around to find the bad boy supreme,"Leo" you pulled him in a quick kiss,"(y/n),whatever happens,know that I love you","I love you too,Leo,now come on before they come"

You finally got outside the eletric gates,since Leo had shut down the fire switch (A/N-I don't know if there were any eletric gates),you were about to get out but the sound of guns getting loaded,that were pointed at you stopped you from escaping.

You squezzed Leo's hand and closed your eyes,when you didn't feel any bullets hitting you,you opened your eyes,surprised and shocked as you saw that time froze,the Nazi's were in the same positions they had been before they were going to shoot,you and Leo were the only humans moving,you gasped as you saw the source,the device Gaea had used to teleport you in 1963.

You took Leo's hand again "think about camp" you advised,and together you both touched it,you opened your eyes to find yourself in Camp half blood,she shrieked with happiness,you were finally home,with Leo,with your family.

You hugged Leo as tightly as you could,"We made it Repair boy,we really made it" you smiled,"I told you (y/n),I love you so much" he kissed your warm lips passionately,but were interrupted by your friends,"where the Hades were you two?" percy asks,"I've been going out of my mind with worry",you hugged each and every friend you had and told them the whole story,while jaws dropped to the floor.

After you told them,you and Leo continued with your date you had 3 days before and it was the best you ever had because for once you weren't interrupted.