Scuba Diving

Thanks to my wonderful reader Audrey Hepburn,Hope you like it!

You and Leo were going scuba diving,you being the daughter of Poseidon had no problem but Leo on the other hand did,'fire and water don't mix' his exact words were,'But we're fire and water',you say,'We're alive,humans,half bloods I don't like water very much' he admitted,however you had a secret weapon,you gave him the cutest puppy dog face and Leo simply couldn't say no.

"(Y/n),I don't know about this" He says,"oh come on Repair boy,if I can go sky diving,you can go scuba diving" you say,as you started putting on the suit,despite being the daughter of Poseidon,you couldn't breathe underwater,you could control water but not breathe under it,

Leo shook his head,"I'm starting to have second thoughts" he admits,"Leo do you trust me?" You asked,he nodded,"then there's nothing to be afraid of,this is Poseidon's domain,nothing can hurt you while I'm here" you say and quickly peck his lips,"Okay (y/n),I'll do it,for you" you smile,put on your equiment while Leo put on his and jumped into the sea.

One word for underwater would be beautiful,it was like another world,fish swam near the reef,small sharks did too,but they didn't bother you,"Wow this is amazing" Leo says amazed,through the speaking device,"yeah,see Leo you did it" you smile,he nodds

Suddenly you had an idea you never done it before,but it was worth a try,you grabbed Leo's hand,pulled him close to you and closed your eyes,before you lnew it,you both were on an underwater bubble.

You and Leo took of both of your masks,"I can't believe I did it" you said mostly to yourself,"well believe it water girl,",This is so beautiful,have you ever seen anything more beautiful?" You asked Leo,he nodded,"Yes I have....you" he says while you look down trying to hide your blush.

Leo grabbed your chin and made you meet his eyes,"I love you so much (y/n)" he says,"I love you too fire boy" then he pulled you in a passionate kiss,and it was pretty much the best underwater kiss of all time" (Thats from the last olympian)

And from that day on Leo would always beg you to go scuba diving with him,somhe would get another chance to kiss you.