Switched

Thanks to Panda_Levesque,Hope you like it!

By the end of this drabble you'd have learned one lesson,Never prank the Hecate cabin.

It started the evening when you and Leo decided to send fake Hogwarts letters to the whole cabin,the demigod's were so excited,they literally packed every single thing in the Hecate cabin and let's just say they weren't so happy when they found out that it was all a prank.But you or Leo didn't give it much thought since this wasn't your first prank,so you went to bed unaware of the changes and price you and your Repair boy had to pay.

*Morning*

You woke up in the Hephaestus cabin,in Leo's bed but not sign of him anywhere,'how did I get here?" You asked yourself,confused,'did I fall asleep accidently?'

You mentally shook your head,you clearly remembered sleeping in the Poseidon's cabin,but the question still remained,'what the Hades happened?'
You sighed and decided to go to the bathroom,which is the moment when you looked in the mirror,your eyes widened and your jaw dropped as you looked at your reflection,what you saw wasn't the normal (h/c) hair or the (e/c) eyes,you were looking at Leo,that's when you did the only thing you currently could do,you screamed!
**************************************

Leo was still starring at his new face,he couldn't belive he was (y/n),Fire boy just found himself in your cabin,freaking out,that's when he heard his (your) scream.The son of Hephaestus which was stuck in the daughter of Poseidon's body ran towards Bunker 9 as you paced back and forth trying to figure out what caused this.

Leo's jaw dropped as soon as he saw himself,"was my nose always that big?" He asked himself.You screamed again when you saw yourself enter the room,"Leo?" You questioned,he/she smirked "the one and only"

"What happened to us?" You asked,"how is this even possible?"
Repair boy shrugged,"beats me,nobody hates Leo,well except some of the gods and monsters,romans let's not forget eidolons and-"
You cut him off

"Okay,okay! I get it you've got a lot of enemies"
You both continued to think about who could have the power to do this when all of a sudden it clicked,"the Hecate cabin" you and Leo both said at once and without thinking twice about it,you marched your way towards the cabin.

You knocked,once,twice,three times until Lou Ellen opened the door,"well if it isn't the prankers,how did you wake up this morning?" She questioned,a smirk on her face,you bit your lip trying not to release the swear of words you were currently thinking,(you didn't want to end up switching bodies with a hippopotamus this time).

"Change us back" you ordered,only to recieve a simple shake off her head,you suddenly smelt something burning and realized it was you,"oh gods" you freaked out,since you and Leo swatched bodies you had his fire powers just as he had your water powers.

"Okay,(y/n),calm down,control it" Leo says,but you couldn't control,'I guess this is how Elsa felt like' you thought,

Anyways fire continued creeping up to your whole arm,Leo didn't know what to do and that's when he did the only thing he could think of,Repair boy pulled you in a kiss,your anger subsided and your worries reduced,all that mattered was the person in front of you,which was kind of weird since it was your body in front of you.

"I'm such a good kisser" Leo said once you pulled away,you playfully punched his shoulder,"you're getting a big head,Repair boy" you warned,he nodded,"not only that,just look at my nose" Leo said and touched your/his nose

You were about to reply when a voice interrupted you,"wow,that was something" Lou says,you blushed as you suddenly remembered she was standing there the whole time,"but that made me realize something,I've decided to switch you back under two conditions"

You waitied eager for her to continue,"one you have to swear on the river Styx to never do anything like that to the Hecate cabin" she says
"And condition number two is....................that you have to spend a whole month,cleaning up and testing our spell practice's and for your information,things get really messy"

You looked at Leo and nodded,"then so be it"
You closed your eyes and felt your surroundings changing,you felt your form shrink a bit and felt the famillar spacing,that's when you opened your eyes,you could have jumped over the moon with relief when you were looking at Leo,"we're back to normal.......well as normal as we can get"

And from that day on,both you and Leo stuck to your word,you cleaned the Hecate cabin for a month,there were things there that you can never unsee or taste,crocodile tears + bat wings don't go well together,and let's just say that you never pranked the Hecate cabin again.