Leo gets Jealous

Since Leo was busy building the Argo II,you and Nico got a lot closer,he finally opened up a bit to you and were always laughing or joking around,and Leo didn't like it one bit.

He felt angry every time he hugged you or laughed,joked...

Leo always wanted to rip his creepy head off whenever Nico did stuff like that,finally the Argo II was ready,Leo wanted to tell you first since that meant more (y/n) and Leo time,he ran towards you but stopped as he saw the son of Hades near you,he couldn't help it,Leo glared at Nico,took your hand and dragged you away.

"Leo what's your problem?" You asked,"you know (y/n),my problem is that you're always with Nico,I'm beginning to feel that he's replacing me" Leo finished,you looked at Repair boy shocked,"Fire boy,I could never replace you,I love you and you know it,me and Nico are just friends and we keep each other company since he hasn't got anyone and you're building the Argo II".

"I'm sorry (y/n) I just,maybe got a little..." He couldn't even finish the sentence,you smirked,"You got jealous",Leo scratched the back of his neck,"maybe....." He said,you laughed,"Repair boy I love you and no one's going to change that,I could change a million things about you,but I wouldn't,you know why?" He shook his head,"because I like you the way you are,the son of Hepheastus who's caring,funny,good looking...." He cut you off my pulling you into a long kiss,finally you both pulled away for air,"thats a nice way of stopping me from talking" you smiled,he nodded and pulled you in for another kiss,in the end you and Leo spent some time together along with the son of Hades.

Any ideas?