Nightmares

You were fighting a cyclopes . His big eye made you want to shiver. You hated fighting Cyclopes since it reminded you of your half brother Tyson. Luckily you appeared to be winning little did you know that another monster was coming behind a sword. Leo noticed you and at the last minute pushed you out of the way and took your place instead. You screamed and grabbed your sword and sliced both of the cyclopes your worries fell back on Leo. You looked at his white shirt which was now red.

"Leo plese don't close your eyes" you begged tears running down your cheeks. "I'm sorry" he croaked. You were confused Leo saved you why would he be sorry. "why?" You questioned.
"Because I'm dying" your repair boy chocked. You couldn't keep it in anymore,you began sobbing. "No Leo please don't say that you're going to make I'll just go bring some ambrosia and you'll be fine" he chuckled but then stopped because of the pain "(y/n) we both know that's not true. Before I die I want to tell you something" you nodded encouraging him to go on. "I never loved anyone more then I loved you and I would't pick any other way to die except for saving the girl I love" he smiled one last time at you before suddenly turning very pale and slipping away right in your arms. "No! Leo please! Leo please come back, you can't leave me" you cried. You could't take it anymore you broke down. You couldn't believe that the only person you loved apart your (m/p) died. You cradled Leo in your arms and said your very last thing "I love you too Leo."

You woke up crying, sweating and gasping for air. Another nightmare ever since you almost drowned Gaia kept giving you nightmares either about drowning or about The camp in flames but every nightmare she'll always be in the background laughing her sleepy head off. This by far was the worst one yet.

So without thinking twice about it. You grabbed your things and went to the Hepheastus cabin,you prayed to the gods that Leo would open the door and luckily he did. You immediately hugged him and erupted into small sons once again "I'm so glad you're alive I love you" you admit. Leo was confused and only after did he notice that you were crying "hey what's wrong?" He asked wiping away your tears. "I-I had a nightmare" you stuttered and explained the nightmare. He you. "come inside its freezing out there" and you gladly did.

He went and lied on the bed while patting a space next to him "come on I don't think you'll be sleeping in your cabin tonight" so you too lied next to him and snuggled close to his chest while he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Goodnight Leo" you said "night my beautiful (y/n)" Leo replied and then you fell asleep without any nightmares because you were safe in your boyfriends arms and that's the only place were Gaia couldn't mess with your head.