Unconscious

For Carcarxvaldez,Hope you like it!

"Campers a monster has entered Camp" Chiron advised as all the demigods gathered,"the minotaur escaped and is somwhere in the forest" he said,"and since we've been getting a lot of young campers its not safe to leave a dangerous monster loose,my idea is to team up in groups of two and kill it"

The demigods nodded and picked thier partner,Annabeth with Percy,Jason with Piper......and you with Leo.

You held Leo's hand and began searching for the minotaur,"if I was a large,gigantic,man-eating monster where would I hide?" He asked you and himself while looking away,you tugged his hand while starring at the big thing in front of you,"L-leo" you stuttered,"I think I found the minotaur" he looks at were you're starring,"oh,I'm not sure if thats good or bad" he said while looking at the monster.

The minotaur was about 7 feet,with an angry face,gigantic horns and drool slipping from his mouth,"ew,dude close your mouth,that's gross" Leo remarked,you pulled his hand and began backing up with Leo,

The monster roared,and began charging,forgetting your weapons you both ran

You reached a part of the forest where it split into two,"lets split up" Leo said urgently,"that way maybe he'll get mixed up and leave us alone" you nodded,"yell if you need help" you advised with that you split,

Being alone in the forest is creepy,every sound you heard made you jump fearing it was the monster,"roarrrrrr" you heard a growl/roar,"that definately wasn't a squirrel" you muttered to yourself and screamed when you saw the minotaur,(you didn't have any weapons since you had lost them when you ran away from the minotaur the first time)"Leo help!!!" You screamed but was afraid that he didn't hear you.

Leo heard you alright,"(y/n)!" He called and ran towards your voice,'if she gets hurt its my fault,I shouldn't have told her to split up' he thought,his heart stopped when he finally found you,you were surrounded two hellhounds had joined the 'party',a wall was behind you so you had no where to go,"hey ugly's" Leo yelled,"leave my girlfriend alone,so I'll send you back to Tartarus" he warned.

The three monsters forgot all about you and started walking towards Repair boy,you tried to get back thier attention but it didn't work,that's when the other Campers charged,the two hellhounds didn't even have a chance,arrows struck their back and they immediately disintigrated,but the minotaur was no where to be seen.

Leo saw the minotaur charge at you,before you did,he pushed you out of the way which resulted to poor Repair knocked into a wall and hit his head you heard a crack and screamed,"no,Leo!"

You grabbed a sword which was lying on the floor,(probably someone had dropped it) andstruck the minotaur in his ribs,he turned to ashes,your worries fell back on Leo,his latino skin turned snow white,he was already unconscious,Leo's head was bleeding badly from where he hit the wall,you sobbed and pulled him closer to you,"please help him" you begged to the Apollo campers who were starring in shock at how much Leo loved you,they seemed to snap out of thier daze,got a stretcher and put Fire boy on it,while you held his hand every step of the way.

As you got in infermary,they immediately began treating Leo,which they didn't let you in for,tears fell,you couldn't live anymore if something happened to him,you loved Leo too much,your thoughts were interrupted by an Apollo camper,"it looks like he has a concussion,he's okay but unconscious,we don't know when he's going to wake up,you can see him if you want" the son of Apollo advised,you nodded,and the camper left

Leo's head was wrapped in a bandage,a little color had returned to his face,you took his hand,"you stupid Repair boy" you whispered,"you're hurt now but don't worry,when you wake up,I'll be right here next to you,we've survived the war,you can't leave me now,I love you Repair boy,please wake up soon" you said and pecked him on the lips.

*1 month later*

Leo woke up with a huge headache,he rubbed his head to find a bandage,' what happened?' He asked himself,tha's when he remembered,the minotaur,hitting his head,unconscious,he felt someone holding his hand and saw you sleeping,"(y/n)?" Leo called,when you heard someone call your name you woke up,thinking it was another camper,but was shocked to find warm brown eyes looking at you.....Leo.

You tackled him in a hug,"I love you Leo,I love you so much,don't do anything like that ever again,you have no idea how worried I was,I thought you were never going to wake up,its been a month already" you said blinking the tears away.,he looked confused and shocked,"I was asleep for a month?" You nodded,"have you been eating?" He asked while looking at your pale and very,very skinny self,"not so much" you sighed,"I was too worried" he tried to stand up but felt ver dizzy,"here let me help you" you advised as you hooked his arm around your shoulders and helped him walk,"you know I love you right?" Leo questioned,you nodded,"yeah Repair boy,I know" you smiled.

After getting the hang of it,Leo began walking normally without any help,Repair boy pulled you close and smashed his lips against yours,"I missed your kiss" You said,"and I missed yours" he replied before pulling you close again and kissing you softly,you really did miss his warm lips against yours,all that matrered was that you had your fire boy back and he was okay.