Forbidden Love

Thanks to dreamsneverfade,Hope you enjoy it!

Ever since Percy allowed you to date Leo,your relationship couldn't get any better,you and Repair boy had tons of dates and went on dozens of adventures,you never been happier but ofcourse the fates had to interfere.

You and Leo had just fought the manticore and a hydra only so you two were exhausted,you practically passed out the minute your heads hit the bed as Leo pulled you closer to him.

You were both woken up due to a very angry goats yelling,"CUPCAKES WHAT THE HADES'S ARE YOU BOTH DOING?!?!?!?!? Coach Hedge yelled,you looked up through you blurry vision due to waking up and falling out of the bed fast.

"We didn't do anything but sleep" Leo advised,"why does everyone wake us with the sound of screaming?",

Coach Hedge face remained red with anger,the satyr wasn't going to let go of this one like Percy had done,"I don't care what you say,when I found Annabeth and Percy together sleeping that didn't change the fact that they broke one of my rules" he says

"And you're both younger than them,I forbid you to date",when he heard those words Leo was beyond angry,"you can't do that" Fire boy says,coach Hedge nods,"actually I can since I'm the one who saved and protected you from the arai/venti I get the make the choices"

"I care for both of you" the screaming goat admitted,"that's why I don't want either of you hurt,you'll thank me one day",with that he left

"Leo what are we going to do?" You asked him trying to blink back the tears,why can't me and Leo have a normal relastionship?' You thought,Leo shook his head sadly,"I don't know (y/n)"

You hugged him despite the situation,"but I'm not leavining you" Repair boy advised,you nodded in agreement,"I'm not leaving you either,I love you Leo"

"I love you too (y/n) and nothings going to ever change that"

*1 week later*

You and Leo have been secretly dating for the past week,you two were currently together watching a movie it wasn't much of a date but at least you were together,suddenly a voice from outside the door made you want to scream,"Valdez I know you're in there with (l/n),you're in so much trouble when I get there" Coach Hedge screamed.

Your eyes widened same with Leo,you immediately grabbed his arms and pushed him inside one of your wardrobes unfortunatly it was a little small,you put your finger to your lips so that Leo would be quiet and closed the doors.

You quickly went and unlocked the door then opened it,the screaming satyr entered the room,"where is he?,Where's the son of Hephaestus?",you put on an innocent face,"who Leo?,I haven't talked to him ever since you 'forbid' us to date" you said with a little anger to your tone.

Gleeson Hedge sighed,"I already told you (y/n),you broke the curfew and one of my rules,you're a good kid that's why you'll thank me one day for this"

A sneeze interrrupted your converstaion it was coming from your wardrobe,you prayed to the gods that the coach didn't hear that but unfortunatly he did and began walking towards Leo.

As the doors open Leo knew he just doomed himself,but he couldn't help it,his nose began itching and pretty soon the sneeze came and he found himself staring at Coach Hedge,"Hey Coach" Leo greeted,"what are you doing here?"

The goat pulled Fire boy upwards from the stuffed box,"the question is what are you doing here,I thought I told you two that you can't see each other anymore",Leo looked at him,all jokiness gone from his face,

"Listen I love (y/n) and I don't care what you say,I'm going to keep dating her,I've been alone my whole life,running from orphanage to orphanage,for once in my life I feel excepted and you're not going to take that from me" Repair boy says with confidence and tears in his eyes as he remembered his mother and all the things that happened to him

You held Leo's hand as Gleeson looked at him with a look of.......proud?,

He grinned,"I never knew you loved her so much and I know that if you really love her I'll.....allow you to date her"

Leo smiled so much you thought his mouth would fall off,"thank you" he advised as you smiled big too and hugged your protector,the satyr then got left,"I love you Water girl,I love you so damn much it hurts,we can go out freely now"

You nodded happily,"I don't have to stuff you in my closet"

"Yeah about that,I might have....sort of...kind of...set fire to some of your clothes" your jaw dropped,"what?!?!?"

He scratched the back of his neck,"I sneezed out of nervousness and you know how my nose lights up and I look like Rudolph on Christmas when that happens" Leo advised,you looked at him as he made the cute baby seal face Percy taught him to make

You sighed,"I'll forgive you under one condition" you say,"we have to go to the mall to buy me some cute clothes with YOUR money" this time it was your turn to the baby seal pout,"come on (y/n),you know that I can't say no to you when you make that face,okay,fine,yes"

You smirked,"thanks Repair boy,I love you so much" you say,"wait!,I'm not finished"

He advised as you gulped,"I think it'll be fair if I get a small price too"

You raised your eyebrows,"what price?",Leo tapped his lips as you smirked and walked closer to him,"you know I love you right?" You asked him a millimeter away from touching his lips,he nodded and with that your lips touched his.

Sparks flew as if you two were destined for each other

And the day after,Leo kept his promise,he took you to the mall and paid for every piece of clothing you bought by the end of the day,Repair boy ended up broke.

A/N-To those who have requested a drabble,sorry its taking so long my aunt's in the hospital,I'll try and update as soon as I can