Leo to the rescue pt 2

One word for the cave would be dark you could't even see the floor or walls that is until something was shimmering next to you Do you accept this irish message? It asked,yes! And not a minute to soon you saw your repair boy with a huge grin on his face,"(y/n) thank the gods you're okay I was so worried about you,this is all my fault, I should't have gone inside I"......... ,"Leo you've got to stop,its my fault I went because I did't want to see anyone getting hurt,I did't want to see you getting hurt" you said Annabeth then pushed Leo aside "Will you tell us where you are because fire boy over here is wasting time" you did't know how to answer "Um I'm in some sort of cave theres water here" suddenly you heard steps "oh gods someone's coming I got to go and with that you slashed your hand against the image.

"Okay guys" Annabeth said "I think I know where (y/n) is" That got Leo's attention "Where? Where is she?" Leo asked "Think about it a cave,where are the caves closest to water? (A/N guys I made this up I never even been to Brooklyn) "Then what are we waiting for?" Leo asked "let's go now" so Leo turned the ship to come and save you.

Right now you were tied up,you were starving and thirsty and most of all you were scared,monsters kept telling you to give up Athena's statue but you still would't talk from time to time they would threaten to kill all of your friends but you secretly knew that Gaia would't allow it,your thoughts were interrupted by a monster roar and the door opened but there was'nt a monster there,there was your boyfriend,Leo Valdez.

He ran up to you and untied you,"gods (y/n) don't you ever do something stupid like that ever again" he took your hand and together ran out of the cave and on to the Argo,immediately you were tackled to the ground by 6 people hugging you,"you should rest" Leo insisted "you had a hard day" ,you were to tired to argue so instead you nodded but before you closed your eyes you heard Leo whisper something in your ear " when ever you're in trouble (y/n) super Leo will come to the rescue,and you slept dreaming of yourself and Leo.