Horror movie

"Come on (y/n) I want to watch a movie" Leo whined you finally gave up so you nodded "Okay repair boy what movie do you want to watch?" You asked with your arms crossed "Its in my room I'll go get it wait here" after a while Leo came and handed it to you,your eyes widened as you read the title "(Scariest movie you ever watched),no way Leo I'm not watching that,it always scares me and freaks me out" but thats the movie Leo wanted to watch "Please (y/n)" he looked at you with those cute,adorable brown eyes which made your Heart melt and sadly you caved in "Fine but if I have nightmares I'm blaming you,got it?" He nodded and quickly put the movie in.

You hid your head in Leo's chest as the scariest part came "I hate this movie" you muttered but apparntly Leo was enjoying it because he kept saying "This is so fake" or "This movie is awesome" Finally after 2 long hours it ended "So did you like the movie" Leo asked "like it? I did't even see half of it,Leo understood that you were scared but the question was how scared were you? So him being Leo he got up and headed for the door.

You stood up as you saw Leo heading for the door "Where are you going? You asked "To my room" he answered simply,to be honest you were scared and you did't want Leo to leave but you sure as Hades weren't going to tell him that you were scared so you nodded.

Leo was surprised that you let him go but deep down he knew that the night was'nt over yet,Meanwhile you were trying to stay awake because everytime you dosed of you always have nightmares about (The villian of the movie) chasing you after a while you could't stand it anymore so you went up to Leo's room and knocked.

Leo got out of bed to see who knocked this late,when Leo opened the door he smirked as he saw your terrified face "I knew it" he whisperd afraid to wake the others "knew what?" You said confused "I knew that you were scared,Admit it you are scared of the movie" you had no choice so you said "Fine.....yes...I'm scared everytime I dose off i have nightmares,Are you happy now?"

"Yes I am" he answered "Because this means that you'll be sleeping with me"(A/N Not like that dirty minds) you knew that you won't be sleeping in your room tonight so you nodded,lied down on the bed and cuddled next to Leo just as you were about to go to sleep you heard Leo say "(y/n) remember that as long as you got your repair boy no one and nothing will hurt you" you smilied the last thing you thought was of Fire boy and you did'nt have any nightmares because you knew that Leo would protect you.