Camping

Thanks to Shuffle_86,Hope you enjoy it!

Despite living at Camp Half Blood you and Leo have never actually went camping,so you decided to go to one. You packed your bags and prepared marshmallows,a tent and other camping stuff. Afterwards you went to the Hephaestus cabin to get Leo.

You knocked on the door,only to be greeted by Nyssa. "Hey is Leo here!" You questioned,she nods and lets you in. You searched threw the whole cabin before you managed to find your trouble maker otherwise known as Leo. He was trying to fit his Wii controler and laptop in his bag. "Why the Hades are you bringing those for?" You asked.

"Well,if I'm going camping might as well take a few things with me" he scoffs. You sigh and look at his soon to explode bag,"what else do you have in there?"
Fire boy looks at his feet suddenly finding them interesting. You looked accusingly at him and opened the bag. You gasped,inside was about a dozen more technological devices.

"Leo,please tell me you weren't going to bring all these things with you" you pleaded,he scratched the back of his neck,"welllllll"
"How are you even going to get internet for all these things. I'm pretty sure the woods dosen't have a free wi-fi spot" you stated.

Leo's eyes lit up,the way they always do when he's about to explain the new device he created,"that's the good news"he took out what looked like a normal bracelet,"this is the Valdez 5000. It allows you to always have free wi-fi whenever and where ever you" he says. You had to admit that was pretty cool but Leo needed a break from technology.

You sighed,"okay Repair boy,you need a break from all these things. That's the whole reason why we're going camping isn't it? To relax and celebrate that the war with Gaia is over" (yay!!!)

Leo's eyes widened,"what are you saying (y/n)?are you?a-are you breaking up me and my babies?" You nodded,"yes,Leo I am. I'm so sorry". It's not them it's you."
Repair boy pouted which almost made you surrender into letting him bring the gadgets but luckily you fought through,"that's not going to work on me this time Repair boy. Now go re-pack,be sure to bring some warm clothes,it'll be chilly tonight" you advised

Leo smirked,"baby,I don't need warm clothes,I'm hot,and I'm not only talking about my fire"

You blushed and pecked his cheek,"come on Repair boy,we have to get there before dark"

*1 hour later*

"I hate mosquitos" Leo complained swatting away the blood thirsty monsters. You nodded in agreement,after a few more minutes,you and Leo finally found a perfect spot,where you build your tent. By time the sky turned dark and it was night time. You and Repair boy shared loads of jokes and even ate smores,cooked by the one and only,Leo Valdez himself. You looked at the stars which shone brightly at the world below and thought about Zoe and Bob,'say hello to the stars' he had told Percy and Annabeth. You were so heart broken when you found out that your friend had died.

You shivered in the cold and snuggled closer to Leo who was your own personel heater and smiled as Fire boy wrapped his arms around you. "I'm actually enjoying the camp trip after all" Leo mutters to himself. You smile at your repair boy. Your eyes we're slowly closing and you yawned.

"Come on water girl,it's bed time for you" Leo smirked,picked you up and carried you in the tent. Afterwards he laid down next to you. "Goodnight (y/n)" he sats and kisses your forehead,"good night Leo" was the last thing you said before falling asleep to the sound of Leo's heart beat.

A/N-I finished Blood of Olympus!!!!!