First meeting

Thanks to Amanda_Jackson_yo,hope u like it

"Have you heard,the new guy,comes today" A girl squels, by now girls all over the school were talking about the new,cool and hot guy that comes in today,you weren't all that intreseted 'He'll just be another jerk' you thought as you went in your class.

The lesson began,you weren't exactly paying attention since your ADHD had kicked in,the class door and there was the Principle "Class,we have a new student" he announced,you could see the other girls squeling and checking thier hair and make up, "His name is Leo Valdez" your breath caught in your throat,you had to admit he was cute maybe even hot and you blushed as you realised he was looking at you.

As Leo entered the class,his heart skipped a beat as he saw you,you were the most beautiful girl he's ever seen,with your (h/c) locks and wonderful (e/c),he didn't care about the other girls winking at him and battling thier eyelashes at him,all he cared was about you.

"Why don't you say something about yourself Mr.Valdez?" the teacher suggested,Leo nodded "My name is Leo Valdez,Bad boy supreme" he winked at you and you blushed even more "I just came her from camp hal-...,I mean San Fransisco,I like building stuff and love girls with (e/c).

Finally the lesson was over but as you began walking out of class you felt someone grab your hand,you turned only to be met with a pair of warm brown eyes that belonged to the one and only,Leo Valdez.

"I'm Leo" he introduced "I'm (y/n)" you replied "Well nice to meet you milady" he said with a british accent while kissing your hand "Do you mind showing me around?" You shook your head "Come on"

" And thats the maths class" you finished your tour for Leo "Thanks for showing me around" Leo thanked,he was about to ask you if you wanted to hang out some time but before Leo could,about three girls ran towards him.

"Hi Leo I'm Brittany" (Random name,sorry if it's yours) "Why don't you come with me? And leave her alone" Leo shook his head "I'd rather be with her than you any day"Leo said,"Fine' Brittany says 'Go hang out with her,but don't come finding me when you're bored with the loner" she continues (no offense guys,remember this is just a drabble) and leaves.

"You didn't have to do that Leo,you could go if you want to" you advised even though you didn't want him to leave "No I didn't have to do that but I wanted to,they had no right to come and try to take me away from you" he said and you smiled at your new friend,"you have a beautiful smile (y/n),same with your eyes and lips and hair" Leo stopped as he realised your face was completly red.

"Thanks" you replied still blushing, "No problem,you really are beautiful" he commented "I never really had a friend before" you admitted "Well you have one now (y/n)" he said,even though you only just met Leo you felt you could trust him and he felt the same with you.Thats how you met the bad boy supreme,your best friend,your boyfriend,the love of your life,you both loved each other immediately you just didn't know it yet,I guess you can call it love at first sight.

A/N- I want to thank the_ghost_queen for all her sweet comments,thanks so much!!!