Rumour

Thanks to my wonderful reader Alexa

When you didn't know that you were a half blood,you had dozens of boyfriends but one of them stood out,Jace Smith,he was your very first love,Jace and you had broke up when you found out that he was cheating on you,that was your first broken heart.

When you arrived at Camp and started dating Leo,the love of your life,you immediately forgot about the mortal which broke your heart,that is until you saw Jace at the Camp's gates,you let go of Leo's hand and quickly went to hide hoping Jace didn't see you,but he did and the minute he saw you Jace wanted you back.

"(Y/n)!" Leo called,he was worried about you,you came out of your hiding spot,"whats wrong water girl?" He asked as Leo saw your sad face,you shook your head,"nothing",Leo didn't want to force you to say something you didn't want to say so he nodded,'(y/n) will tell me when she's ready' he thought,

Morning came,you got out of your cabin and went to train,when all of a sudden you crashed into someone,"oh my gods,I'm so sor-" your jaw dropped at who it was....Jace,"what do you want?"

"Well hello to you too sweet (y/n)",he smirked and traced his hand on your cheek which made you flinch,"What do you want?" You asked again,"I want us to get back together,I want you back,I'm sorry I cheated on you,I was an idiot,now I learned from my mistakes,I love you,so what do you say?"

"I say no,listen Jace you broke my heart and I have a boyfriend which I really love and he loves me unlike you" You shouted,Jace's smile immediately turned to an angry scowl,"fine than,have it your way,but I swear that you'll regret ever saying no"

Jace stormed off angrily,

The day passed more quickly then imagined,you trained,hung out with Leo,trained,met Leo,lunch,trained and stayed with Leo

When you woke up you felt that something bad was going to happen,thats when you heard the whispering,"did you hear?,everyone's saying that (y/n)'s working with Gaia" you gasped,ofcourse that wasn't true,you hated the dirt bag,"Jace told me that (y/n) is secretly spying for a bigger threat than Gaia"

Tears welled up in your eyes and they fell on your cheeks,you immediately ran to yur cabin crying,that's when Leo saw you,"(y/n)!" He yelled,the mere sight of you unhappy made his heart break,Leo went after you.

He opened Cabin three's door,to find the love of his life sobbing in her pillow,"whats wrong,beautiful?" Leo asked you,you faced him,"the new demigod,Jace,me and him used to go out,we broke up when I caught him cheating on me" you said Yesterday when he came,Jace said that me and him should get together,I,ofcourse refused,he warned me that I'll regret it and this morning I was going to train when I heard a bunch of campers saying that Jace told them that I work for Gaia,he's spreading rumours about me,now everyone thinks I'm one of the enemies" you finished while sobbing.

Leo hugged you and kissed your head,"I'm so sorry (y/n),as soon as you start to feel better I'll go beat the Hades out of him" you shook your head,"don't bother,I'M going to beat the Hades out of Jace" you advised,Leo smirked,"even at times like this you still find a way to make me laugh"

*2 days later*

You were feeling better after the incident,you got up,grabbed your weapon and ran to the Aphrodite cabin (Jace's cabin),you didn't bother knocking you got in and grabbed Jace,Leo came with you.

"You psychotic,good for nothing son of Aphrodite,how could you be so selfish and hurt my girl" Leo yelled,Jace shrugged,"she didn't want to go out with me" thats all it took for Leo to punch his stomach,Jace fell over and you had to hold Leo back from trying to kill him.

"Repair boy I told you,I have to face this,not you",you say,Leo nodded,"I want a duel,if I win you have to tell everyone that the rumour isn't true" you advised,Jace smiled and got up,"okay,but if I win you have to go out with me"

Leo's jaw dropped,"no way in Hades,is she going to go out with you"

"Don't worry Fire boy,I won't let him win" Leo nodded uneasily,"okay I have faith in you (y/n)" he advised,you smiled and pecked his lips,"I love you Repair boy"

Jace and you were in the Arena,both holding swords,a crowd was already forming,then began fighting,you had to admit he was good but in the end Jace ended up with a sword at his neck,"is the rumour true?" You questioned loud enough that the other could hear you,Jace didn't answer,"I said is the rumour true?" You repeated,"no,its not" he said while grintting his teeth,you smiled,"thats all I needed to hear" you say and remove the sword which was pointed at his throat.

As soon as you left the arena Leo immediately hugged you,"I'm so proud of you (y/n),you beat him and faced your fears" you pulled away from the hug to kiss him,which Leo instantly kissed back ,"I love you so much Leo" "I love you too (y/n) and from that day on you always faced your fears and you didn't need Leo punching other people for you anymore.